Pages:
Author

Topic: BitPistol.com - Get 0.0003 BTC for a feedback - page 7. (Read 8762 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey,

Here are the answers for your questions:

Q: Was it easy to understand how to play?
A: Yes, it was, But I'd recommend giving a pop-up as soon as someone logins.
Also, please add a faucet button.

Q: Did you like this game? Why?
A: Yes, it's pretty great. Because, you're odds to win are 5/6 Wink

Q: What do we need to improve?
A: Nothing comes to mind, really. You've got SSL and everything.
I guess you just need to create reputation as a brand. Grin

EDIT: My Bitcoin Address: 1LhdyPYW1D3zsvUrRAqGVmQhUvn7o2VCK7

Activity: 61
1.) Yes the mechanics of the game is pretty easy and very interesting.
2.)I like this game because it is my first time to see a game like this with the concept of russian roullete so it is nice keep it up!
3.)The page loads up in a couple of minutes and refreshed it liked 3 times you need to improve it.
BTC Address:3J24XhMwHWHXzqKMJZZMqEe3oNPkNiUGaW
Thanks!
Activity: 12
Was it easy to undrstand how to play?
ans:very easy to play.
Did you like this game? Why?
ans:yes i like this game shooting with gun.
What do we need to improve?
Ans:everything is okay for me without loading site take little more time.
What device and version of browser you are using?
ans: laptop windows 10 with Uc browser

btc: 1LhdyPYW1D3zsvUrRAqGVmQhUvn7o2VCK7
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
This is indeed a great site. I am enjoying playing there.
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
1. Was it easy to understand how to play? yes, so easy

2. Did you like this game? Why? yes, it's so fun playing unique type of roulette like pistol

3. What do we need to improve? maybe auto shoot mode and more multiplier

4. What device and version of browser you are using? PC Windows 7, Google Chrome Vers. 50.0.2661.94

Addy: 14EDiMhjWaZCKW95RPdecqmeC43uWsY8kZ

Thank You
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Hey @BitPistol.com, I send 2 euro to try out the game, and I received it within 1 confirmation in-game.

Later on I've deposited 2 more euro, and it's already been 3 confirmations, and I haven't received it in-game.. What's going on..?
TXID: 98bbb2300288d7c6d21bbf977849710a9ac8fc300d865a0e9589a06c72fcc802

https://i.imgur.com/7R4a9Cn.png
https://i.imgur.com/kCwHd5a.png

And yes, I refreshed the site multible times, logged out-logged in a few times as well, and still nothing..

We shall check this issue. I am sure that you will get your money to your balance soon or they should already be there. Just some technical delay.

Received it now. Sorry for being impatient.

About the game, It's great! Love the music, and the game is just something different from all the dice or other games out here now.
Good luck to your site. Hope it grows.
Activity: 129
Hey @BitPistol.com, I send 2 euro to try out the game, and I received it within 1 confirmation in-game.

Later on I've deposited 2 more euro, and it's already been 3 confirmations, and I haven't received it in-game.. What's going on..?

And yes, I refreshed the site multible times, logged out-logged in a few times as well, and still nothing..

We shall check this issue. I am sure that you will get your money to your balance soon or they should already be there. Just some technical delay.
Activity: 602

Activity: 14
Merit: 250
  • Was it easy to understand how to play?

More or less. At first I had not noticed that I could add more bullets to the pistol, but it did not take me too long to figure it out. Since most people (I think) know what Russian roulette is, I guess understanding the mechanics of the game is simple. The faucet is not as intuitive as that of other sites, yet I managed to get the free satoshis to test the game.

• Did you like this game? Why?

Yes. The game was nice, I took the faucet up to 1/100th of mBTC, then increased the odds and busted it all Grin. Roulettes by themselves are entertaining, but the added "I am going to (virtually) die" factor makes it more interesting.

• What do we need to improve?

Sometimes the game lags, I had to click shoot like 3 times once for the pistol to actually "shoot" (and my internet connection is OK, 10 MB should be enough to run any flash game, not to mention that I am on a decent PC). I did not receive any confirmation e-mail of my registration (or, I have not received it yet).

• What device and version of browser you are using?

A Dell Optiplex 9020, Ubuntu 16.04 and Mozilla Firefox 46.0 (last version, I think, I always keep my browsers up-to-date).

Address: 1PUXDiGXQygTs32iB9YwfnUadQhpuWGnq9
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Are you looking to start affiliate program?
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
HousamTibia and adelhmdt - do you guys really think that Copy/Paste of someones feedback is a nice idea?

but they didnt copy paste the BTC address  Grin
Activity: 40

Yes it was.

Yes , its unique, i love that you kept to the western theme with the music and visuals.

Not much, only thing i noticed was that 2 of your tabs (Terms and Condition,Support) redirects to another browser tab and it looks dull compared to the rest of the site. I would keep it within the theme

Win PC, Chrome Version 50.0.2661.94 m

BTC ADDY: 17RGfCpinLgh7Wa63eXHsTLExe3q5xae3S
Activity: 266
SEIZED by Gunthar
Thank you!

Confirming payment Cheesy

Time to play x]
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
Thank you for the payment....  Tongue Smiley
HousamTibia and adelhmdt - do you guys really think that Copy/Paste of someones feedback is a nice idea?
REALLY SIMPLE TASK FOR EVERYONE!

Get a payment to your Bitcoin wallet for a small game test and feedback here!
We shall pay 0.0003 for this simple task!

How to get a reward?

1. Register at BitPistol.com
2. Try to play a game (there is a free faucet available to try this game for free)
3. Answer 4 questions in this topic:
  • Was it easy to understand how to play?
  • Did you like this game? Why?
  • What do we need to improve?
  • What device and version of the browser you are using?
4. Also, post your BTC wallet here
1. It wasn't easy to understand because it didn't load properly, but I suspect it would be easy to understand. Maybe it was some sort of firewall or something.
2. I couldn't really play the game so I can't really comment about this.
3. Once again I couldn't play the game so I can't comment here either.
4. I was using a windows computer and running firefox.

15xAQYXw2GJ9EdY4BBGpi6KxY3ejVnbWnr

Thanks for the payment.

Can you please tell me your version of Firefox and can you also make a screenshot of what you see?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
- The game is easy to understand, few minutes of playing is all you need.i love it  Grin shooooot
- I like the game, plus the payoffs are balance and fair. Good choice of music too, it's relaxing.
-Interface needs some improvements. And make some mini-events/games to "announce" your site. Try posting it here in the forum.
- Im on my laptop now, Chrome but don't know what version. Game loads just fine for me, takes 1-3mins only.

BTC address: 3AkYdrNoEmaTLKSrEKqLbN78rSBxpkwMnG
Activity: 266
SEIZED by Gunthar
1. Was it easy to understand how to play? Yes, simple enough so no need for tutorial
2. Did you like this game? Why? Yes & because its russian roullete, I love russian roullete Cheesy
3. What do we need to improve? Graphics could be lil' more simplier...
4. What device and version of browser you are using? HP laptop, chrome (latest verison)

I like the game overall,, make the screen larger and also mobile play would be nice.

1DPdTVes6MU8mszKXrBHPtM74aLwyDjqK2

Thank you sir!
Pages:
Jump to: