Pages:
Author

Topic: | BitPonzi - 7% weekly :: Invest if you want, Proceeds to Charity | - page 2. (Read 2739 times)

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
What is BitPonzi?
BitPonzi is a open Ponzi scheme. Interest will be paid from later investors, as well as low-risk investments on GLBSE. It's a Ponzi scheme. That doesn't mean you will lose money or get scammed. This should not be your life retirement plan, you know the risks. It will collapse one day, but if you withdraw before the collapse, you'll make a nice profit Smiley.

Why 'invest' into other disguised ponzis when you can get better rates here? Same risk, better returns.

What will the funds be invested in?
A certain amount of funds will be invested into stocks and bonds. Why have bitcoins sitting around doing nothing when they can earn interest? They'll be sold fully when investors make withdraws.

Is this a ponzi?
Yes, obviously. Think of this as informed gambling. The risk will increase the longer this goes, but the rewards will too.

How much interest will you pay?
7% per week.

Why should I invest?
Because as long as there is a steady stream of new investors, you'll make interest. Pull out before the ship crashes and you'll make a profit. Always remember, only invest what you can afford to lose, and this is true for everything seeing as nearly all of the LTOs are just ponzis in disguise. Why not openly make one and donate proceeds to charity?

What's to stop you from running away with my coins before this defaults?
The longer this goes for, the more money I make.

This is unsustainable!
Of course it's unsustainable. But when it's working, you'll make profits. Decide when to pull out and choose your own risk.

What if this defaults?
I'll sell all stocks / bonds, give it to charity, and lock the thread. Your investments will not be paid back if you're slow and didn't withdraw, and you're aware of it right now. That's the risk you're going to take.

Okay, I know this is a Ponzi and I'm going to get on the boat. How do I start?
PM me and I'll give you a wallet to send funds to. When you want to withdraw, PM me again.

Withdrawing
You can only withdraw the full funds. After withdrawing, you will not be able to invest again. There is a fee to withdraws depending on how much you want to withdraw. Longer = less fees, more coins, but more risks.

When is interest paid?
Generally mondays, Australian time.

Why did you make a Ponzi scheme?
Because pretty much every other thread is a disguised ponzi scheme?
Pages:
Jump to: