Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitquestion - ask questions with bitcoins, reply questions to earn some - page 2. (Read 2415 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
@TravisE : Thanks man Smiley

@Faisal7 : It's cool that you like the idea Smiley we're waiting for your questions. About your doubts, you can withdraw from your bitquestion account at any time by providing only the amount you wish to withdraw and a valid bitcoin address. Transactions are sent out instantly. As long as you keep your password safe and protect your connection from man-in-the middle attacks, your bitcoins should be safe. We are taking all the measures we can to avoid being hacked. If the project gets popular, we'll add SSL to increase the security as well.

thanks for the reply.
suggestion I've got for you- it would be nice if there were some statistics posted like seen on the bottom of www.the99percentvotes.com
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
Always remember to be awesome.
@bbit : thanks Smiley
@ribuck: whoops Smiley just fixed it, thanks!
donator
Activity: 826
Merit: 1060
The heading on the Dashboard page is spelled wrongly ("Dahsboard").
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
@TravisE : Thanks man Smiley

@Faisal7 : It's cool that you like the idea Smiley we're waiting for your questions. About your doubts, you can withdraw from your bitquestion account at any time by providing only the amount you wish to withdraw and a valid bitcoin address. Transactions are sent out instantly. As long as you keep your password safe and protect your connection from man-in-the middle attacks, your bitcoins should be safe. We are taking all the measures we can to avoid being hacked. If the project gets popular, we'll add SSL to increase the security as well.
Activity: 28
That's funny. I was thinking about this exact idea a week ago. Good job. Because I'm way too fucking lazy to make it. This should bring more people to BTC if people get to see that they can earn money for answering shit. Plus, those who want answers can offer up BTC. Fucking brilliant dude! Great minds shit alike.

Edit:
Got some questions-
How do you withdraw bitcoins and how secure are the deposits? Just wondering.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I really like this idea. Kind of like some other sites I've seen like this, but with bitcoins. And I second Kansattica's suggestion. Smiley
Kansattica, great idea. We'll add that to our "todo" list.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't get eaten by wolves!
Here's a suggestion for you: Let me set a list of tags that I can help with on my profile. Say I set "bitcoin", "coding", and "lasagna" as tags on my profile. Then, whenever someone asks a question with any or all of those tags, you send me an email asking if I can answer it.
Activity: 57
Seems like a good idea Smiley
@Kansattica thanks Smiley we look forward to make your experience with the site as good as possible.
Activity: 112
Don't get eaten by wolves!
This certainly seems to be a promising venture. Here's hoping it takes off!
@hm it's just a decimal separator Smiley
hm
Activity: 107
The idea is interesting and the site looks nice.
Is the dot in "฿ 1.800" ( see http://www.bitquestion.com/question/1 ) meant as a decimal separator or as a thousands separator?
Hello,

Today we are launching a service that might be interesting for Newbies : Bitquestion.

You can earn your first bitcoins by answering questions on the site, or use those coins you got to ask your hard questions.

Service url : http://www.bitquestion.com

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCtjnPOsngg&feature=player_embedded

I would love to hear suggestions, questions and comments about the service.
Pages:
Jump to: