Pages:
Author

Topic: BitQuick.net Launch! Bitcoin <---> MoneyPak - page 2. (Read 3195 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Attempted a third higher dollar amount transaction and it is now 7 hours later and still nothing.  I emailed with no response either.  Looking like a scam.  If this changes I will post.

There have been ten confirmations. Please confirm that you have received. Thanks and sorry again.
taking one for the team and trying it out.. after submitting info it said to check your email blah blah.. yet it doesn't nor did it ask for an email Roll Eyes

Yeahh we just took that out...thanks for realizing that!
Activity: 12
 Roll Eyes

moneypak was cashed. Your post are just as sketch but hey 100$ isn't much if it saves other folks some.

id stay clear. IF funds do show i'll come back but till then id pass  Cool
Activity: 6
Attempted a third higher dollar amount transaction and it is now 7 hours later and still nothing.  I emailed with no response either.  Looking like a scam.  If this changes I will post.
taking one for the team and trying it out.. after submitting info it said to check your email blah blah.. yet it doesn't nor did it ask for an email Roll Eyes
Thanks for the reviews guys!! We are open to any criticism or comments...pleases let us know. Also we hope to support other means of exchanging in the future. Thanks!
Activity: 42
Nice!
https?

Any long term members try this out yet?
Activity: 13
If you guys accept ukash/cashu/paysafecard, you just got one sure long-term, frequent customer. Promise Smiley
Now have used twice without any problems.  Money was in account as expected and in less time then anticipated.  Great exchange and low fee for an instant transfer.  Unless you are moving tens of thousands this is the best way to get bitcoins right now.  Not sure even then that this isn't the best way to get coins.  10k still would only cost you $46.40 for 10 moneypaks.  Great job guys.  Thanks! Using them a third time today for more money now that some trust has been earned. 
I was a bit leery but these guys are for real.  Transaction took less than two hours to show up in my wallet.  Great job guys.  $4.64 for a money pak up to $1000 is a great rate for an instant transfer.    I am going to use again.   Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
nice!
Activity: 1
I hope a review thread starts up soon Smiley
Hey guys,

We just launched BitQuick.net to offer a way for people to buy and sell bitcoins with MoneyPak. We hope to expand this to other "instant" exchange possibilities in the future.

Although we are new and can not offer credentials, we understand that if we were not to keep to our promises our business would quickly be labeled as a scam. In fact, we were very hesitant of even posting on here, as there have been many scams and companies labelled as scams on bitcointalk.

Nevertheless, we hope that our site will be given a far chance to succeed within the bitcoin community. Please do not post this site is a scam without trying out site first. Check us out and post your experiences here! 

Thank you,
BitQuick Admin
Pages:
Jump to: