Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitrated: Bringing trust back to Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1730 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 505
February 28, 2017, 04:59:14 AM
There is no trust to bring back to bitcoin because it never happened that I lost trust with bitcoin, and in fact I always have benefitted with bitcoin sustainable income which I used in my family. If you will ask me about the ratings that I will give to bitcoin I am very confident to say, I do give a 100 percent trust rating. We should be thankfull of this opportunity given us through bitcoin for several days passed by that we experienced good price of btc exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 28, 2017, 03:00:35 AM
I personally don't think that most of the community will use it even If they need an escrow because everyone became paranoid about third party services and prefer to use escrows from the forum instead.
Yes you are right, trusting third party will be always risky and escrows here in the forum can handle large amount of bitcoin transactions also so personally i prefer to use escrow service from trusted forum member.

I have't heard about bitrated before, explored few pages including faq to find out what actually bitrated is for. Sound interesting but i don't think many know about them so they seems to have very low userbase.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
February 28, 2017, 02:39:47 AM
I heard about the service months ago, I made an account but never used it due to lack in the userbase. I personally don't think that most of the community will use it even If they need an escrow because everyone became paranoid about third party services and prefer to use escrows from the forum instead.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
February 28, 2017, 01:28:41 AM
Hi guys!,

Bitcoin has been criticized about its lack of regulatory system and trust was questionable when making Bitcoin transactions.

In answer to this issue, Bitcoin startup Bitrated provides consumer protection and fraud prevention mechanisms for Bitcoin. It added a trust layer on top of the blockchain technology.

How do you see Bitrated for Bitcoin? Please let us know your thoughts about it. Smiley

i keep seeing this from Mrai trading  thread and now i wanted to learn more about it, might help me to trade not only Mrai but more coins
and with the concept it will help both parties not being a victim of possible scam so its nice just needed to be more familiarize and for
sure it is helpful service.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 28, 2017, 01:19:40 AM
With Bitrated, for me, Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency in the world. Smiley
With or without Bitrated, Bitcoin is by far the best cryptocurrency.
On topic, I used Bitrated's automated escrow a few days ago for the first time, and I am very satisfied with their service, I recommend this site to everyone, and there is no doubt that I will use it again for my future deals.
Activity: 504
InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.
February 27, 2017, 09:51:27 PM
Hi guys!,

Bitcoin has been criticized about its lack of regulatory system and trust was questionable when making Bitcoin transactions.

In answer to this issue, Bitcoin startup Bitrated provides consumer protection and fraud prevention mechanisms for Bitcoin. It added a trust layer on top of the blockchain technology.

How do you see Bitrated for Bitcoin? Please let us know your thoughts about it. Smiley

I also believe this is Bitcoin's answer to altcoins who offer more security and regulation features. With Bitrated, for me, Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency in the world. Smiley
Activity: 504
InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.
February 22, 2017, 08:59:24 AM
Hi guys!,

Pages:
Jump to: