Pages:
Author

Topic: BitRise.org | Trusted & Paying | 170% ROI | 10% Affiliate - page 40. (Read 28134 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Today Payout not far Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Past 24hrs so no more bonus unless owner gives another.

I would also be interested in joining, will keep my eye on this. Please second round don't go full throttle so owner doesn't get ideas... though I would love to trust his sustainability. <3
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
i feel gonna invested here some later on, but can i know if the 10% Deposit Bonus is still available?
this site look great and seems trusted so far. Smiley
if the 10% deposit bonus are available im gonna post my TXID here soon
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
received my bonus and first payout. thanks
look like no investor today
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
Received my payment and the bonus.
I'm happy so far.
Activity: 131
Pay for me, same transaction code as others
btcsprout hope live at least one full cycle
if it keep paying for full round, i will go in big. Hope that this last long, good admin so far.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ignore the red trust

Nice there's a payout, but I can't see how a business like this can be sustainable. All these are just get rich quick seems that allows some people to make profits until the site is profitable enough for the owner to make a run. Show me how you're going to stay profitable a month from now and I'll invest some bitcoin.
I am unsure how I can possibly prove this to you (without revealing how to earn the same way we are earning) except for continuing to pay out daily. I've worked hard to build this site, very hard, to help fund the techniques I have formulated, and so far (and as I predict) it is working extremely well.

Nice there's a payout, but I can't see how a business like this can be sustainable. All these are just get rich quick seems that allows some people to make profits until the site is profitable enough for the owner to make a run. Show me how you're going to stay profitable a month from now and I'll invest some bitcoin.
I got paid to, same txid
https://blockchain.info/tx/618cce5e62dec06506c9a89d90b57c2ce987d0e29a133f1de825fac525aa9ddc
also got my bonus

i like it youre Design, but I do not believe you will pay  Shocked Shocked
fair judgement, only time will tell.

bonuses  Huh Huh Huh
will be sent today with payouts (same TXID)
ok admin
3 hours , yes?
Ignore the red trust
fair judgement, only time will tell.

bonuses  Huh Huh Huh
will be sent today with payouts (same TXID)
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
bonuses  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 131
good support so far admin please keep posting
Ignore the red trust
https://blockchain.info/address/1SPTPYbUgXsk6HxCz9kkCemWjBeSgwtsA
All funds ready to be paid will be stored here, we currently have .1BTC earning revenue and .06695BTC in the payout address!
Pages:
Jump to: