Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitsell.tv - Sell your Bitcoins - MTGOX Rates - 6% Fees - Paypal, Skrill, PM - page 2. (Read 1818 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Seems legit, to give us -6 reputation for being new.
Nothing to say, to those people who handle without any plan.

Deal with caution with this user. His website is just 4-5 days old and it's not written anywhere that talbot owns it except on his own bitsell.tv website. Any big company will post about their upcoming website in advance on their official social pages.

No bro..you seems legit.

Here is the corrected version of your details.

Details:
Every transaction will be reviewed manually for safety stupid reasons!
So it can take up to 24 hours or lifetime until your order will be finished!
After your order, you'll get a statuspage, where you won't be able to check the status of your order!
We are only able to buy Steal  100 Bitcoins per day! Because we don't want to die from happiness
If our limit is reached, we'll withdraw your bitcoins! and tell you to fuck off

Anyways Provide proof and I'll delete everything, but frankly it's pretty funny that your site which is (according to you) owned by a big company is hosted on one.com (free hosting) ?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Seems legit, to give us -6 reputation for being new.
Nothing to say, to those people who handle without any plan.

Deal with caution with this user. His website is just 4-5 days old and it's not written anywhere that talbot owns it except on his own bitsell.tv website. Any big company will post about their upcoming website in advance on their official social pages.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
It can take up to 24 hours, until the order will be processed.
Best regards
How much time is need to wait on money on Skrill after sending BTC?
First you need to fill in all required field, also your payout details like your perfect money userid.
Then you copy the generated deposit wallet adress and send your amount of bitcoin.
Now process your order.

Best regards,

Peter
Talbot FX LLP
Bitsell.tv - Support
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
BTC will change the world
Hello, would like to make a test order for Perfect Money, but how do I do that?

Where should I send the BTC to? I only see a button called "Abschicken" , which doesn't work.
In the 'deposit address' field should I put the address from which I'll send the BTC ?

Thanks.
Welcome to our avertising and supportthread on bitcointalk.org
Bitsell was founded by Talbot FX LLP.

We pay in: Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Google Wallet and Perfect Money
Transaction fees: 6%

Details:
Every transaction will be reviewed manually for safety reasons!
So it can take up to 24 hours until your order will be finished!
After your order, you'll get a statuspage, where you're able to check the status of your order!
We are only able to buy 100 Bitcoins per day!
If our limit is reached, we'll withdraw your bitcoins!

If you've any questions, feel free to ask.

Visit us:
http://Bitsell.tv

Pages:
Jump to: