Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitshacking VIP Accounts $5 - page 2. (Read 1581 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250
August 20, 2016, 05:55:37 PM
Once someone buys one of these accounts and finds out they are not hacked please PM me, I also want one, I love these hacking forum and hope this one isn't like the others where the admins are the verified sellers and ripping people off their btc and PM
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
August 20, 2016, 01:16:37 PM
I have not gotten any pms to that accunt, im you pm me your name on bitcointalk I will pm you it bitshacking
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 20, 2016, 01:02:30 PM
Sent you a PM to the account you provided and if you confirm ownership of the account I will buy it.
August 20, 2016, 12:49:03 PM
That forum is full of 99% of scammers that will scam you for even $0.50 and only 1% of trusted persons, you cannot even trust their escrow however they often have good money making tutorials.
I will take a vouch copy for 50% of your selling price, you may respond here or pm me if you are interested.

I am pming you

Cool Cool Cool These accounts are for the VIP feature on http://www.bitshacking.com/forum/  Cool Cool Cool

The forum is a BH/WH moneymaking forums (mostly carding and other stuffs.)

PROOF
On a normal account

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On a VIP account

Your decision. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BUY

You can also pay with amazon giftcard .com(USA) but that is $10

Add me on ICQ for AGC and BTC

OR

Send $5 in BTC (according to the preev rate)to
1gFDqLvjt96htojZsfZs9Zgk3vekgjGwF

And send the txid and I will pm you your login details.

Happy day guys!
i am also interested in this,  send me the profile link of the account and I won't be paying first since I have already been scammed when buying other forum accounts.

I am pming you
Activity: 238
August 20, 2016, 05:11:34 AM
Cool Cool Cool These accounts are for the VIP feature on http://www.bitshacking.com/forum/  Cool Cool Cool

PROOF
On a normal account

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On a VIP account

Your decision. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BUY

OR

Happy day guys!
i am also interested in this,  send me the profile link of the account and I won't be paying first since I have already been scammed when buying other forum accounts.
Activity: 210
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 20, 2016, 04:41:29 AM
That forum is full of 99% of scammers that will scam you for even $0.50 and only 1% of trusted persons, you cannot even trust their escrow however they often have good money making tutorials.
I will take a vouch copy for 50% of your selling price, you may respond here or pm me if you are interested.
August 19, 2016, 07:56:36 PM

PROOF
On a normal account

On a VIP account

Your decision. 

TO BUY

OR

Happy day guys!
Pages:
Jump to: