Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSHARES - Downtrend broken, Indicators are pointing up - page 2. (Read 289 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
BITSHARES already up 10% since I posted this.
Look at the broken downtrend, look at the volume, look at the indicators. It will go up like crazy the next days/weeks.

Get your tickets for the train before it is too late.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Why BitShares? There are a lot of coins on its minimum now.
BitShares is not strongly promoted, but they have the fastest speed ofc - 100k trans/sec.
While the cryptocurrency market is falling sharply, BITSHARES is making a great breakthrough in this market. Those who invest in BITSHARES in the past are really happy about this result.

Bitshares is promising crypto, I can not deny that. But what happened in past doesn't mean it will happen again now. People "were" happy with it, but that doesn't necessary mean they will be happy with it in the future. Just have that in mind.
But if downtrend is really over, many investors will invest again. So this is the right time for investment, because now we could expect another pump in its price. Also if BitShares continue its good performance, new investors will come, which will rise price even more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I think there will be a pump but not as big as the previous two.

The first one took BTS to 10k+ satoshi which is pretty high. It'll take some time for any pumps to eclipse that figure for BTS.

I wouldn't call it hot either. Just one green candle doesn't mean that it's a trend reversal. It could be a bull trap for what everyone knows at this moment. If it was actually the start of a rally for BTS, then I'd expect it to go up to around 3k sats before dying out.

Congratulations to anyone who bought BTS at the dip, though. Price has gone up a respectable 17% today.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
BitShares is not strongly promoted, but they have the fastest speed ofc - 100k trans/sec.
While the cryptocurrency market is falling sharply, BITSHARES is making a great breakthrough in this market. Those who invest in BITSHARES in the past are really happy about this result.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
Well, BTS is close to it's lowest bitcoin value from a long time.

So if you have free resources, it's a good buy at the moment. I will try to swap some other alt for BitShares for short term profit.
Pages:
Jump to: