Pages:
Author

Topic: BitsharesX is taking Litecoin and Bitcoin down - page 7. (Read 14014 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520
Still unsure if BitsharesX is just a flash in the pan. Quick rises can mean quick falls.

The tech looks solid, but the current pump looks like Chinese P&D. I would stay away from it at the moment, or if you hold it then sell it now.
Long term it might do very well, who knows.

its a fecking scam like new economy movement NEM satan circle and any other 2.0 ponzi crypto deceptor scheme junk

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Still unsure if BitsharesX is just a flash in the pan. Quick rises can mean quick falls.

The tech looks solid, but the current pump looks like Chinese P&D. I would stay away from it at the moment, or if you hold it then sell it now.
Long term it might do very well, who knows.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 458
Merit: 500
If BitsharesX takes out bitcoin , we can all apologies to the bankers about implementing centralized currencies all over the world.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Why does it have to be a binary either/or? Can't BitsharesX provide a completely different functionality than Litecoin, and as crypto itself grows, both Litecoin and BitsharesX can grow with it. The industry is too small to keep trying to "kill" each other!

I'll pull this comment out amongst the carnage since it seems to be one of the more sensible things that have been said so far.  It's difficult to say whether Litecoin will actually grow beyond its slight stagnation at the moment or not, but I guess we'll wait and see.  Most people tend to hold the view that once crypto is fully mainstream, there will be all sorts of currencies for all sorts of situations and I agree with that.  If a coin can find a niche to occupy, it won't die out.  I'm just not wholly convinced that Litecoin has found its niche yet.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Every week there is a new pump and dump coins. Yet, BTC and LTC are the only ones here to stay.

It's forgotten but NXT hit a peak of $110 million.  

I'm watching Coinmarketcap to see if BitsharesX can go over this mark or not.  The nearest I saw it go was $107 million (I saw it hours ago) and then it dipped down to current $89 million.  It's around 2PM in China, so maybe this is indication that the Chinese funds have been dumping since morning?

looks like a dump is occurring now on bter. went from .0001 down to around .00008 in an hour or so.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Every week there is a new pump and dump coins. Yet, BTC and LTC are the only ones here to stay.

It's forgotten but NXT hit a peak of $110 million.  

I'm watching Coinmarketcap to see if BitsharesX can go over this mark or not.  The nearest I saw it go was $107 million (I saw it hours ago) and then it dipped down to current $89 million.  It's around 2PM in China, so maybe this is indication that the Chinese funds have been dumping since morning?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
LOL dead compared to what? There's no other alt coin that can touch it right now Grin

You know that Bitcoin has issues when a core developer can't pay his rent.
Bitcoin has been on a slow and steady decline since the beginning of the year.

Wow you are reaching for excuses to support your own conclusions lol

A developer's means to make a living is not a indicator of anything other than his ability to make financial decisions.

This is how pathetic the arguments against BTC and LTC are now days...brainless.  Grin

I have an idea which developer you are talking about.  One of them admitted on twitter (or was it an interview?) that he had a lot less BTC than everybody thought he had.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

BS^x is dead.  Preston just killed it in that article.   Cry

I do not know, I think this article helped their current market cap. It is posted 10 days ago  Wink

Posted at source 10 days ago, posted where I would see it today.  8P

I've seen this movie at least three times before, but it was starring NXT/XCP/ETH, which are previous other hype-and-hope scheme that flagrantly violate the KISS principle.

They too suffered a rapid rise in market cap because of a ridiculous insta-mine emission curve (IE: ICO/IPO), then fell out of favor.

A coin needs to do one thing and do it perfectly.  When a coin tries to replace the SEC, COMEX, Fed, and NYSE all at once it is doomed to fail.

Activity: 76

Ohhh come on dumpers... my wife needs to buy $2000 at about   0.000071 BTC/BTSX

What the hell is that? Have you no BTSX to prove your point, that Bitshares is a pump up scheme...

You truly disappoint me.

Now, I have to give her percentage of my own stack.  Sad

Don't be so loud, you might just get your desired dumping and then some.

Don't drag your wife and her money into this, she'll blame you in the end Smiley

It is working.. they are selling... shhhh
Just a push more....
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

What the hell is that? Have you no BTSX to prove your point, that Bitshares is a pump up scheme...

You truly disappoint me.

Don't be so loud, you might just get your desired dumping and then some.

Don't drag your wife and her money into this, she'll blame you in the end Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Please kill Litecoin.It's time to see Litecoin to die!

You truly disappoint me.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
funny....I won't talk too much,let time tell us who is right!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
LOL dead compared to what? There's no other alt coin that can touch it right now Grin

You know that Bitcoin has issues when a core developer can't pay his rent.
Bitcoin has been on a slow and steady decline since the beginning of the year.

Wow you are reaching for excuses to support your own conclusions lol

A developer's means to make a living is not a indicator of anything other than his ability to make financial decisions.

This is how pathetic the arguments against BTC and LTC are now days...brainless.  Grin
Yeah with all due respect.   Watching a currency rocket up is much easier than lasting a few years in relevance (litecoin).  It might die ... but I have no doubt Bitshares X will be history lonnng before hitting the two year mark

Absolutely. Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion!

I do not know if I will remember you your prediction 2 years from now, but I bet you will do.

Pizza for BTC anyone?
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Yeah with all due respect.   Watching a currency rocket up is much easier than lasting a few years in relevance (litecoin).  It might die ... but I have no doubt Bitshares X will be history lonnng before hitting the two year mark

BS^x is dead.  Preston just killed it in that article.   Cry

I do not know, I think this article helped their current market cap. It is posted 10 days ago  Wink
Activity: 101
BitsharesX is only taking Litecoin down.
Pages:
Jump to: