Pages:
Author

Topic: [bitshot.org] Bitcoin Lots - become the leader. - page 2. (Read 297 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Welcome to the site http://bitshot.org. You can earn with us 10% referral on attracting active players, and alsoparticipate in
auctions and win bitcoin-lots.

http://i100.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0109/c2/86e898ece6eef05f8a8df992917424c2.png

What is the principle of the game?   
   Upon placing a bid, you become the leader. The bank of the game then increases by 90% of the bid amount, and 1 minute are added to the timer.
   If no other player takes over your leadership position when the time expires, the bank is yours. If another player becomes the leader, you can place a new bid.
   In this way, you can earn even more, as the previous leader also increased the bank by another 90% of his bid.

How much can I earn?

Consider this example:
  • 10 players were leaders at the MICRO level and left 0.011 BTC in the bank. The current leader is Other Player's Nickname.
  • When the time expires, you make your bid and become the current leader (Your Nickname). 90% of your bid is added to the amount in the bank.
  • If the time expires and no one outbids you, you win and take the entire bank in the amount of 0.012 BTC, having only spent 0.001 BTC!
Your jackpot can be even higher, as it all depends on how active the players are and the difficulty level.

I put some money in my account. When will it refresh and when will I be able to place my bids?
   Your account balance is increased after the first confirmation of the bitcoin network. Generally, it takes no longer than 5 minutes.

What happens if somebody else wins?
   The winner takes the bank, while the losers lose all their if bitcoins in their bids.

How do you prevent cheating?
   We carefully maintain the security of the data of our users, so no account balances or wallets are disclosed to any third parties.
   No cheating or anything of the kind is possible.

How does the partner program work?
   We pay you 5% of the total amount of the bids placed by the users you attract for the life of the account.
   To have a referral counted, you have to invite your referral using your own unique link.

Pages:
Jump to: