Pages:
Author

Topic: ▂▃▅▆█ BITSLER █▆▅▃▂ █0.50 BTC Prize█ Contest : Design our new sign ad [CLOSE] - page 2. (Read 3378 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Here comes mine. It wasn't as I expected though work done in rush always looks bad  Tongue . If have some time then will make another one.

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Here's my simple entry (had to go with a simple one since all possible nice designs were already made by other designers):

legendary
Hello guys,

Thanks for the good work. There is people who did not post their work yet?

William
I will try to finish my design asap. Is that a sign that you have been satisfied enough with the current submissions?

I like some designs, yes. But I did not decide yet.

William

I will finish up my designs tommorrow. Sorry I was a bit busy last two days so was unable to get some progress on this.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 578
Bitsler's Admin and Bitsler's rules btslr.co/2612K
Hello guys,

William
I will try to finish my design asap. Is that a sign that you have been satisfied enough with the current submissions?

I like some designs, yes. But I did not decide yet.

William
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hello guys,

William
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Finally I finished my Bitsler Signature Design for this contest. Hopin that one of my design will be selected. Cheers

My BTC Tip Jar: 397p3NB9EF8ja3QXNUykTtqvvDekBANxat
legendary
Good luck Avirunes, you are one of my toughest competitor Smiley I guess multiple entries is allowed.
legendary
Here is my design. Good luck guys

Really was expecting something like this. Stay tuned I will make it a tougher soon. What I love in your signature is the colour scheme you used.

BTW @Baryom Is multiple entries allowed? I am thinking of two designs. Though I am worried of second one to be a little bit maxing the char limit but still.

Will update this post once I am complete with my signature.
legendary
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
Telegram: @Adriandmen
Okay, I have never made a signature before, so I'm expecting a lot of bugs in my signatures.

Here is my entry:

-snipped-

I also couldn't figure out which ranks allow what BBcode and which don't.

I am really impressed that you made that on first try . My first try was that old bitvest signatures though lol.

Looking at you signatures i want to point out:

[1] Check the Signature height of hero/legendary and senior member. I fear that they might be going out of box a little bit though I may be wrong as well but make sure you check it again by placing in some Senior member account if you have.

[2] I am also not sure about whether link is allowed in newbie signatures or not.

Yeah, that's going to be a problem, because I don't have a Senior/Hero account. I'll try to figure something out :p.

I'll change the newbie link, because those aren't allowed. Thanks! Smiley

In newbie signatures, link is not allowed, and it just has 50 characters limit. Also one another rule, the limit for hero and senior member design is only 4000 chars, so make sure that you dont reach the limit. Even the design cant show properly if you has more than 3950~ chars iirc.
Like Avirunes said, I am also impressed with your first sig design Smiley

Yeah, the 4000 char limit was also a pain in the ass Tongue. I'll update my entry in a moment.

Here's my design

-snipped-

Not good as I'm expected but I have try hard

@Adriandmen Nice work for beta testing !

Thanks for your compliment Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
I'm trying to work on a design. Will post it once I finished it. In the meantime. Goodluck everyone.
Guess jayce will win this one as well but I'm still trying to try and improve my design. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
Here's my design

Not good as I'm expected but I have try hard

@Adriandmen Nice work for beta testing !
legendary
Okay, I have never made a signature before, so I'm expecting a lot of bugs in my signatures.

Here is my entry:

-snipped-

I am really impressed that you made that on first try . My first try was that old bitvest signatures though lol.

[1] Check the Signature height of hero/legendary and senior member. I fear that they might be going out of box a little bit though I may be wrong as well but make sure you check it again by placing in some Senior member account if you have.

[2] I am also not sure about whether link is allowed in newbie signatures or not.

Yeah, that's going to be a problem, because I don't have a Senior/Hero account. I'll try to figure something out :p.

In newbie signatures, link is not allowed, and it just has 50 characters limit. Also one another rule, the limit for hero and senior member design is only 4000 chars, so make sure that you dont reach the limit. Even the design cant show properly if you has more than 3950~ chars iirc.
Like Avirunes said, I am also impressed with your first sig design Smiley

Here is my entry:

legendary

Here is my entry:

Edit: Some of my signatures were too big. I have fixed this now I think. They all have less than 4000 characters:

legendary
Thank you very much rivoke Smiley Well nowadays every designer has improved alot, they are tough competitors and have same chance to win Wink I guess roslinpl willl join as well.
Edit: Btw I'm male Cool
Well,another thread where Jayce is going to spam the shit out by posting replies to every newbie fanboy's comments about his designs.

No one able to compete him/her
Stop posting random garbage you dickhead.This is a competition thread and every designer deserves equal respect and motivation to get the best of them.Don't be a fuckboi and start spamming before they post their entries.
Yeah thank you joel for using my design on your signature space, I really appreciate it.
That is really a best prize for the contest, I am trying my best to provide some good designs for the contest. Plus I do not have any interaction with you so do not know well about you that is why I am asking is there any need of escrow?

Hello Bestluck,

I can use an escrow if you paid the fee. No problem for me, I think I've got a good reputation. (Managing a big dice site)

Thanks,
William
Pages:
Jump to: