Author

Topic: ▂▃▅▆█ BITSLER █▆▅▃▂🎲 |★★★BOUNTY ROLL★★★ - page 411. (Read 549614 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 250
this is what baryom wrote to me on forum as an answer on my banning 1 year request for my account of witsie73:
"To close the debate with you. You posted that in our chat : free 0.05 btc bitsler guys go go tinyurl.com/m583gyo It is a link to steal our players's accounts.
So, I banned you lifetime and blocked your account for that. You are not welcome on bitsler anymore. Spamming won't make you come back.!"
.... now, i ask you, what do you know about that link, is it external or internal .... i found it on our chat time line and visited as any other link https://freebitslerbtc.000webhostapp.com/index.html .... it looked like a link for promotion from last new year for 0.050 btc ... i thought scamy and gullible that i have to inform other newbies after new year and re-pasted it .... but, helas, baryom is now using it as if i plunged that link to steal accounts from users of bitsler ... so, i would like to know something about that phishing or hacking ... is it true and how it does function ... as i prepare ground for my next sites online ... thanks for any respnes ..
this is the way i am also learning the messaging and forumming .... i have just woken up laughing .. yes, yes ... baryom has right that is link with which he stole my account of witsie73 ... hahahaha .. he was right .. "the link by which they steal our accounts" .... lolol .. i was right: "we are what we say, not what we know or what we do!" ... yeah ..thanks ..see you on chat and forum .. bye .. zik zikalkis
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 229
Merit: 108
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Activity: 272
Merit: 250