Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitsler or freebitcoin,which one is the fairest ? - page 3. (Read 735 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Both gambling site has an house edge and both site are fair when it comes to gambling it just that bitsler has a little high chance of winning over freebitcoin, 2% chance is still a lot of factor when i comes to chances of winning but both site are fair nothing is irregular to it.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
I think you need to change the title of this thread to which site got better chance to win not fairest. Because house edge nothing to do with site fairness.

Higher house edge nothing but you may lose money faster or pay higher house edge on each bet. Particularly if your high amount better then you feel that paying the high amount for every bet. If I want to deposit money and play then I will choose bitsler not because of their fairness but because of low house edge.
Activity: 336
I don't see any major difference in the two while one 47.5%, the other is 49.5% which means I have only 2% higher chance to win considering the 2% is not even a certainty rather its just increasing the chances and that does not even add any value since its cannot turn to winning even if its 99%, the 1% remaining shows there can still be unimaginable amount of losses.

Both sites have been around for a while and have gathered their reputation over the years which this comparison a futile one because I don't see anyone changing his site just to get 2% higher chance.

Hey all  Smiley

so i was doing some gambling lately in both freebitcoin and bitsler sites and i think i discovered something ! i guess you have a higher chance of winning in bitsler than freebitcoin why ? check the image below:

and bitsler:

so you technically have a higher chance of winning in bitsler than freebitcoin ? how come ? and why people still bet on freebitcoin if they already know that the odds aren't in their favor ?
well you are kinda right 2% isn't that big of difference, but if you are going to make like 100+ bets this 2% can be a really really a big thing
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
I don't see any major difference in the two while one 47.5%, the other is 49.5% which means I have only 2% higher chance to win considering the 2% is not even a certainty rather its just increasing the chances and that does not even add any value since its cannot turn to winning even if its 99%, the 1% remaining shows there can still be unimaginable amount of losses.

Both sites have been around for a while and have gathered their reputation over the years which this comparison a futile one because I don't see anyone changing his site just to get 2% higher chance.

Hey all  Smiley

so i was doing some gambling lately in both freebitcoin and bitsler sites and i think i discovered something ! i guess you have a higher chance of winning in bitsler than freebitcoin why ? check the image below:

and bitsler:

so you technically have a higher chance of winning in bitsler than freebitcoin ? how come ? and why people still bet on freebitcoin if they already know that the odds aren't in their favor ?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Hey all  Smiley

Those images don't justify anything..How are the winning chances determined anyway ?  One of them could be rigged or probably fairer than another.You cannot predict it anyway...

Most people don’t care about odds, if they really cared they wouldn’t gamble at all. Freebitco.in is the number one site. Do you know how many people search “free bitcoin” every day? The site appearing first is freebitco.in.
That doesn't mean they operate 'fairly'.You can  get your website on the front pages of the google by doing SEO,no big deal.As long as the later website is concerned,the sort of have some community support as they're operating for  quite a time now.
Most people don’t care about odds, if they really cared they wouldn’t gamble at all. Freebitco.in is the number one site. Do you know how many people search “free bitcoin” every day? The site appearing first is freebitco.in.

However, I have to say that although people on average lose their money faster on this site than on most others, it is very well managed and has other interesting features.

so it is right ? the odds are different btw each of these sites ?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform

However, I have to say that although people on average lose their money faster on this site than on most others, it is very well managed and has other interesting features.
Hey all  Smiley

and bitsler:

Pages:
Jump to: