Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitsler Signature & Avatar Campaign (Closing Friday) - page 10. (Read 89973 times)

legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
Sheet has been turned in to Baryom, I'll try and get everyone paid within 24 hours

**EDIT**

PAID
legendary
Sheet has been turned in to Baryom, I will get everyone paid ASAP

PAID
Activity: 1512
Merit: 532
Everything will be fine
I know you have no room for me at the moment. Swipe sig camp. will end today. İf you PM me I am ready for been part of this. Thank you !
Btctalk username : Sonerbo
Bitsler username : Sonerbo
After me. I also want to participate.
legendary
Everyone has been paid
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Hello? I was turned on?
If you didn't notice the title of the thread this campaign is already full before you even posted your application.  Also your name is not listed in the spreadsheet.
.  Hello. when I applied, there was another place. Now I see that it is full. but I applied earlier, before filling it out.

There is free space only when yahoo62278 like a campaign manager says that they have open slots. He also always confirms who is accepted.
So, do not worry, you did not on. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
Metawin.com
Hello. when I applied, there was another place. Now I see that it is full. but I applied earlier, before filling it out.
You mean the space between RedApple and Finestream on the spreadsheet? It's been there for several weeks if you look at the previous sheets and they're still full regardless of the space in there or not.  Yahoo always mention updates at the end of the week if there's any.
Everything will be fine
Hello? I was turned on?
If you didn't notice the title of the thread this campaign is already full before you even posted your application.  Also your name is not listed in the spreadsheet.
.  Hello. when I applied, there was another place. Now I see that it is full. but I applied earlier, before filling it out.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
Metawin.com
Hello? I was turned on?
Everything will be fine
Hello? I was turned on?
legendary
Sheet has been turned in to Baryom, will get everyone paid asap
Everything will be fine
I want join in your campaign,

Btctalk username : Nezaigor
Bitsler username : Nezaigor
Bitsler Deposit address : 3737zZUTXA2WmEeZvFXNBNtrBMsDSq6uMj
legendary
Sheet has been turned in to Baryom, will pay asap

PAID
legendary
Sheet has been turned in, I will get everyone paid ASAP

***EDIT***

Everyone has been paid
legendary
Sheet has been turned in to Baryom, will get you guys paid asap

**EDIT**

PAID
legendary
Sheet has been turned in to Baryom, will send payments ASAP

PAID
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
Dear friends, I didn't want to reply to everyone's message because if I answer all the messages, a serious image pollution will appear.

@Fatunad: I understand that you have not read my message carefully because I have read the main message in my message and I just want to try my luck. I would also like to indicate that I have written this message because I have seen a blank slot in the current list. I also know that the manager will make an announcement for the participation of new users, but as I stated, I wanted to try my luck.

@loughlin: My current campaign ends in 2 weeks and I'm usually a long-term actor. Therefore, it would be better for me to choose a campaign that will last longer.

@Script3d: You're right, i want to participant of long term campaigns. I would also like to thank you very much for expressing your thoughts exactly as I thought in your last message and writing your message with your good intentions.

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Sheet has been turned in to Baryom, will get you all paid asap

**EDIT**

Paid

Dear sir yahoo,

As I see in the title, there is no new participation for the campaign. I still want to take the chance to try to ask questions. Is there any free slots for Sr. Member rank or not? I would like to reiterate in good faith that I am asking questions, that my goal is not to write spam or to answer without reading.

I am not sure why you trying to participate in the new signature campaign, because you are already in good payments campaign.
maybe he is looking for a campaign that will last for a long time, like this one its been around since 2016 i can see why he really want to join.

I guess this is a motive, but what with his current campaign? Does that mean that he wears only for money or he understands what is behind the project in his signature? Campaign managers do not like when participants leave his campaigns. How Yahoo can know that he will not leave hhis campaign if he gets "better"?
isn't that signature campaign made for? its like paying youtube to show your ads on the platform, i dont think campaign managers hates to see someone leave they can just open a slot for it, if there's a slot here im sure he will leave his current campaign for this im sure he is qualified for this type of campaign.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!

**EDIT**

Paid

Dear sir yahoo,

As I see in the title, there is no new participation for the campaign. I still want to take the chance to try to ask questions. Is there any free slots for Sr. Member rank or not? I would like to reiterate in good faith that I am asking questions, that my goal is not to write spam or to answer without reading.

I am not sure why you trying to participate in the new signature campaign, because you are already in good payments campaign.
maybe he is looking for a campaign that will last for a long time, like this one its been around since 2016 i can see why he really want to join.

I guess this is a motive, but what with his current campaign? Does that mean that he wears only for money or he understands what is behind the project in his signature? Campaign managers do not like when participants leave his campaigns. How Yahoo can know that he will not leave hhis campaign if he gets "better"?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

**EDIT**

Paid

Dear sir yahoo,

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!

**EDIT**

Paid

Dear sir yahoo,

Pages:
Jump to: