Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSLER VS PRIMEDICE ? Which more fair ? Which you win more ? - page 5. (Read 4971 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Which more fair?
Both sites are provably fair, so no one is more fair than the other.
Which you win more?
No one, I have negative profit on those two sites but in actual earning I'm in positive because of their promotions.
Which one faster?
In case of betting speed, I have to say that bitsler is faster than PD especially for small bet amount. Bitsler also offers flash betting feature that allows users to make so many rolls just in few seconds.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
What is you mean by more fair and what is parameter to make a test of fairness between both sites, both dice sites are using provably fair system but it doesn't mean they can manipulate the outcome, playing dice is totally depend of our luck and I don't think there any difference between both at this point.
Yes agree with it the 2 site is both using provably fair system so It depends on the outcome of the roll of the dice if you win "You win" and if you lose "You lose" that's simple.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
What is you mean by more fair and what is parameter to make a test of fairness between both sites, both dice sites are using provably fair system but it doesn't mean they can manipulate the outcome, playing dice is totally depend of our luck and I don't think there any difference between both at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
Simple Question BITSLER VS PRIMEDICE ?
Which more fair ? Which you win more ? Which more fast ?
Can you share your thoughts?

they both have a good provably fair system that you can always check yourself to see if it is fair or not. and there is no such thing as "more" fair. it is either fair or it is not.
and again winning only depends on your luck not the site you are playing at.

for speed, i don't have much experience with bitsler but on primedice if you are making small bets like 1 satoshi and stuff like that, your rolls are extra slow but for bigger amounts it is super fast.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Cant answer too which one is more fair,
i'm just can share my stats on both site, Primedice at -0.1 btc and Bitsler at -0.03 btc
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
dunno about fairness but i won more at bitsler.
that place more lucky for me than pd 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
there is no "more fair" if both sites are using probably fair system. if you think being fair is where you can win more then you are wrong here.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Simple Question BITSLER VS PRIMEDICE ?

Which more fair ? Which you win more ? Which more fast ?

Can you share your thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: