Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitsler's NWOBitcoin is a power hungry maniac. - page 2. (Read 173 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
'baby' and a 'troublemaker' doesn't sound like an insult to me. It's a complement. Cheesy

Don't take things seriously on chatrooms, they are just words and they don't even know you personally so just ignore the user don't give him satisfaction. Insults come all the time even in this forum. Consider yourself an adult and see it as normal for people who are anonymous because you can also insult him the way he does. And if mute, there are other betting sites and chatrooms out there.

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
This is purely a case of your mishandling with @NWOBitcoin, although he is currently working on the Bitsler gambling site, I know many gambling sites hire telegram services to assist their communication with customers.

So, I don't think this thread is appropriate in the gambling section, it's worth placing it on the reputation board, if @NWOBitcoin, gets fired from working on the Bitsler site, of course you will face other people again communicating on telegram, that's for sure.

Moving on to reputation, who knows the gambling company saw your thread there, in the future many gambling companies won't want to hire @NWOBitcoin on their telegram, he is unprofessional in dealing with customers.
Except: @NWOBitcoin the founder of gambling company Bitsler, that's a different story.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

NWOBitcoin refused to answer any of my questions as he simply ignored them, and then called me a 'baby' and a 'troublemaker.' When I fired back and called him a 'prick' he then permanently muted me from the chatroom at Bitsler. Be aware, no one else could see this conversation except us as it was in a whisper message. It seems NWObitcoin has a pride issue and is nothing but petty and power hungry.

I can't figure out how to put the screenshot directly in this post..but the link above is a screenshot of part of our conversation..

-Amuna1225
Looking at the shared convo? you are both having a Pride issue , you being a thick skin and NWObitcoin is power abuser  Grin

you should share more of the conversation because that is only a part in which what comes from the beginning and what triggers the conversation to goes that way.

anyway , Bistler seems to be popularizing now again, because yesterday they have been called also and now here you are

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/comparison-between-bitsler-and-stake-5376401

Here is the thread yesterday comparing Bistler over Stake.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
~

I can't figure out how to put the screenshot directly in this post..but the link above is a screenshot of part of our conversation..
You must be at least a Jr. member or bought a copper membership (if you're a newbie) to post images here. Next time, copy the link with jpeg or png extensions.

Here's your chat:

About your topic, I'm not siding with anyone but you probably need to grow a thicker skin especially when you're going to interact with people you don't know on the internet. You see all kinds of insults everyday in this space.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi guys, I hope i'm posting this in the right forum and figured everyone should be aware of the person NWObitcoin over at Bitsler is. Apparently it's totally acceptable for him to insult a user in private message according to Bitsler's support as well. Screenshot will be at the bottom.

Some context, I was muted for three days by NWObitcoin for asking a moderator in chat to mute someone for insulting and harassing me. I didn't fire an insult back at this user or anything, I simply asked Matt if he could do his job and mute the user causing issues. Nope, and I get muted for three days..So i private messaged NWOBitcoin yesterday to ask him why I was muted and why it's okay for moderators to pick and choose who they enforce the rules against. I dont think it's too much to ask that the rules of chatrooms at all sites be applied fairly and consistently regardless of VIP level..

NWOBitcoin refused to answer any of my questions as he simply ignored them, and then called me a 'baby' and a 'troublemaker.' When I fired back and called him a 'prick' he then permanently muted me from the chatroom at Bitsler. Be aware, no one else could see this conversation except us as it was in a whisper message. It seems NWObitcoin has a pride issue and is nothing but petty and power hungry.

https://ibb.co/XkMz9M5

-Amuna1225
Pages:
Jump to: