Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSolve.me]Play Jigsaw,Win BTC instantly! Weekend Jackpot! Daily Prizes! - page 3. (Read 3659 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Solved 3 puzzles, wasted 3 puzzles worth of time solving the broken puzzle repeatedly. THANK YOU.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
puzzle 1 have a key of puzzle 3, why ?
i have resolved 1 and have a key for 1FnU1er1qEWp57CE4EAFGVdpfyGkAzHUte (empty)

Must be a mistake i made uploading qr codes. they all look alike lol Anyway, i updated puzzle 1 and should be working fine, and in addition, i added some btc on it. =)

Thanks for giving me carpal tunnel on puzzle 3 for no good reason. I advise nobody bother with this site until it is competently run.

Oh wow you actually solved 3 puzzles and got the prizes, without investing anything, and not even a thank you, then you'll say that? LOL Guys like you are one of the biggest reasons why bitcoin value is below 300$ now lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy

Must be a mistake i made uploading qr codes. they all look alike lol Anyway, i updated puzzle 1 and should be working fine, and in addition, i added some btc on it. =)

Thanks for giving me carpal tunnel on that puzzle for no good reason. I advise nobody bother with this site until it is competently run.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001
wow, now i have solved and the key are ok, thanks, very funny

legendary
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
How did you solve so fast Butterzone? I did one and you had done 3 :p (including the one i was working on)
legendary
nice, but why don't advise when other resolved puzzle and earn bitcoin ? i have solved 2, and later see the address is empty
This is really cool. I hope you find a good way to make it profitable.

Made it not for the purpose of profit tho, I just want something that people can waste time on, have some fun and exercise their brains and get rewarded at the end. But then again if opportunity comes, why not.  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
This is really cool. I hope you find a good way to make it profitable.

What is BitSolve Me?
A community/ad funded puzzle game that challenges players to solve jigsaw puzzels and win Bitcoins.

All the jigsaw puzzles here are QR Codes of Private Keys of bitcoin addresses.
You will need a QR Code reader on your mobile to scan the QR code.

Step 1:
Choose a puzzle from all the posts below. The bitcoin address are shown on each puzzle, it also shows the bitcoin prize. Alternatively, you can also check the address by going to blockchain.info/address/bitcoinaddress

Step 2:
Solve the Puzzle. There is no time limit, but beware, you are not the only one solving the puzzle. First winner, gets the bitcoin prize.

Step 3:
After finishing the puzzle, scan the QR code,it will reveal the private key of the address.

Step 4:
Import this private key to any of your bitcoin wallets that supports private key import. Example: blockchain.info

Step 5:
Once importing, Immediately send the bitcoin prize to you own personal wallet.

Added Bigger Prizes puzzles with small fee

Added Weekend Cumulative jackpot Puzzles
Pages:
Jump to: