Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitspin.co | Provably Fair | #1 in BTC Blackjack and Roulette | Social | Easy :) - page 5. (Read 7236 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Username Buddytronic

I'll give it a try, thanks!

Activity: 47
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
You are here ---------> but you're not all there.
Activity: 434
username:patricktim

I cashout 0.02 BTC

I  did receive my Bitcoins.

Thank you so much.
Activity: 28
Cashed out also. It was fun. Maybe add a chat box or something. Is it just me or split betting, street bets, double streets not allowed. Overall I liked it though.
Activity: 352
I won and cashed out. I really like the idea of 'social' betting. It makes for a fun game sharing the same fate as someone else. It may lessen the blow if you lose, and might multiply the joy if win. Good job. Maybe make an animation for the roulette?

Congrats! Thanks for the feedback- an animation is high on the list of priorities!
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Activity: 812
I lost Tongue But yeah it is a good site and all.
Activity: 294
I won and cashed out. I really like the idea of 'social' betting. It makes for a fun game sharing the same fate as someone else. It may lessen the blow if you lose, and might multiply the joy if win. Good job. Maybe make an animation for the roulette?
Activity: 812
My nickname is theegle. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 294
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Good luck everyone!

By the way: if you hover over the other player's names when they flash purple, you can see the bet they made. Click their name to place that bet.

This setting can be turned off in your account settings if you want to keep your bets private.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
signed up: username clayspin.  Cheers
Activity: 28
The_Jacobson
Will check it out
iAndroid thanks for the feedback. The /spins page should be working now. Fixing the cashout issue now, thanks for bringing that to my attention.

edit: fixed!
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: