Pages:
Author

Topic: ~~:: BitsPoker :: High stakes online Bitcoin Poker ::~~ - page 5. (Read 6260 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Are you planning to set up a free roll? Smiley
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
nice and smooth conection Wink
no promotion bonus or free roll, i hope admin have nice promotion
username:joclixx
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I couldn't find my post in your previous OP.

Did you delete your previous OP or the mode deleted it?

Hope to see more freerolls, all of your competitors(betcoin, swc, luckyflop, bitcoinpoker, allincryoto) have many freerolls, it's not easy to get players from them unless good promos.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
You should have a free chip promo for users to test the site. People are scared their money is gonna get stolen without some type of knowledge of the gaming site. Not alot will put their money into anything.

You are completely right, and we are happy that we were able to make a safe environment where players can enjoy playing online.
As I mentioned we are focusing only on high stake tables, and up to now we have received a great impression from professional players. Thanks to them our high stake tables are always active.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
You should have a free chip promo for users to test the site. People are scared their money is gonna get stolen without some type of knowledge of the gaming site. Not alot will put their money into anything.
Nice to see a poker website with a mobile friendly design after a long time.
I guess you are pretty new in the market so it would be nice if you guys build a trust amongst the community by signature campaigns and advertisements and also you need to attract some people who will actually"play", do you have any deposit bonuses and free chips for first few users?

Thank you. You are right we are new in the market but please note that we have the highest No. of high stake players. We always have active tables. Our aim is to develop a place only for professionals. We have removed the limitations and trying to gather skilled poker players whom like to play anonymously.

As we are offering completely anonymous registration we can not offer any deposit bonuses. But we are trying to replace this by our high GTD tournaments. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nice to see a poker website with a mobile friendly design after a long time.
I guess you are pretty new in the market so it would be nice if you guys build a trust amongst the community by signature campaigns and advertisements and also you need to attract some people who will actually"play", do you have any deposit bonuses and free chips for first few users?
Tired of playing small stakes? Tired of empty tables? Tired of cashout limits?

Try BitsPoker :: High stakes online Bitcoin Poker

Tournaments:
- Daily 1 BTC GTD
- Weekly 4 BTC GTD
- Weekly 8 BTC GTD

Ring games:
- Active high stake tables
- Lowest rake ever: 2%

1BTC = 1,000,000 Chips

BTCBTCBTC Join BitsPoker :: Home for ONLY PROFESSIONALS. BTCBTCBTC
Pages:
Jump to: