Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitsrus - Welcome to Slow But Profitable Investments Plan. We Are Now Open - page 2. (Read 2089 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Well you are "guaranteeing" a 20% in 100h similar to nine9(25%) this seems more logical that the previous ponzi btc-profit that was guaranteeing 150% in the same time, i will try with some cents, wish you good luck and dont ran
Activity: 102
No Bitcoin No Life
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Update, I am unable to access it now,  will have it resolved once I get home..  Truly sorry and I will correct you shortly.
Well  yes and no...  I am not able to prove this till we start trading.   The tax law classes it as one..  So I am happy to be branded in the same way and let time prove different. Investment's are kept low so no one tried to dump many coins in..   we are only starting to walk we have a long way to go before jogging.     I would like to see in about 6 week our first added page of investments tied into the site.  Then we will limit amount of investments.  I prefer not to go into details as I have had investments in others sites and promises I have read turn out to be big fails.  So lets wait and see.   Right now it's build this site better, make sure we are operating effective, and safely.  I would prefer to be trading and reading what's going on in the markets new coins and shares however, building this site / nailing down our goals /  has taken many hours..  Oh and lost many coins due to buying other pre- made sites ripped off big time, more than once.  But I guess you just can't turn people not like good old hand shake.
i was send 0.0015 to try it and try to get reff link but in reff link said "Unable to connect to http://Ulysseys:[email protected]:8332/",, whyi not get my reff link?

Working on it now,  will get back to you ASAP.

Activity: 168
Merit: 103
generati btc-profit and bitget.in
Activity: 66
Well  yes and no...  I am not able to prove this till we start trading.   The tax law classes it as one..  So I am happy to be branded in the same way and let time prove different. Investment's are kept low so no one tried to dump many coins in..   we are only starting to walk we have a long way to go before jogging.     I would like to see in about 6 week our first added page of investments tied into the site.  Then we will limit amount of investments.  I prefer not to go into details as I have had investments in others sites and promises I have read turn out to be big fails.  So lets wait and see.   Right now it's build this site better, make sure we are operating effective, and safely.  I would prefer to be trading and reading what's going on in the markets new coins and shares however, building this site / nailing down our goals /  has taken many hours..  Oh and lost many coins due to buying other pre- made sites ripped off big time, more than once.  But I guess you just can't turn people not like good old hand shake.
i was send 0.0015 to try it and try to get reff link but in reff link said "Unable to connect to http://Ulysseys:[email protected]:8332/",, whyi not get my reff link?
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
My mistake was to be under Investor based games

Investor based games are ponzies, is your service a ponzi?
Activity: 42
I have been trading for not almost two year
My mistake was to be under Investor based games
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
If this is a investment program why are you posting it on the gambling section?
I have seen so many scamming sites or investments with returns of 100% or 300% even more.  We are different, by investing in the market and building assets over time / selling we feel we have a good advantage to keep us afloat. I have been trading for almost two years.  More information in weeks to come who we build our investments.  Yes you will be able to email us and live chat also soon.  Once we settle ourselves in the market we will release further plans but not till after they are working. We still building part time staff  we can trust for our up and coming projects.

You’re not going to be rich over night but 20% is our maximum investment return on our first 300 hours operating. Profits will increase and decrease, but max of 25% each new round. This all depending on markets and our investments. I can promise this our site will never do a 100% profit.   Show me one that you can trust.   I am sure there will be many whom are going to make a joke, all I ask is hold your negative comments for a week or two. Best wishes and if you have supportive advice we love to hear from you. If your just going to hack or spam please just move on to other sites enough to sink battleship.  

Our Site: http://slowwinstherace.info
Our Email: [email protected]

Sorry unable to attach Pictures,  
Best regards
Bitsrus.
Pages:
Jump to: