Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 149. (Read 258814 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 23, 2015, 03:19:57 AM
I sent coins to bitstake website, balance is fully updated with the amount.... I try to create new project , fill in all the details, press save.

Nothing happens.

Any help with this would be much appreciated, i take it i have missed something somewhere.

Huh
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
February 23, 2015, 03:08:18 AM
Just found out about this coin. Looks like something with great potential. will buy a bit soon.

Good to have you here, We're taking a bold step by tackling the banking system and centralized remittance industry in Africa with Bitstake. All the Bitstake features are created to benefits those who are left behind by retail banks.

Interest bearing accounts are a priority for people looking to open a bank account. With Multi-stake Bitstake users can earn interests on their coins and grow their wealth.

There's no border restrictions with Bitstake lending platform, we will bring people around the world closer together to give them access to affordable loans and give them the opportunity to fulfill their dreams whether they are in Africa, Asia or Mars.

Mobile money transfer is the next big thing now in developing countries, due to the increased use of mobile phones. We have that covered with SMS wallet that requires no internet.

If you want to covert your coins to fiat the prepaid credit card option will give you access to your funds whenever you need it. We're open for business 24/7.

Money remittance is trillion dollar industry controlled by banks. Africans in diaspora will be able to send Bitcoin to Bitstake agencies to gain local currency in their country.

Thanks for being part of Bistake dreams...We are going to change the world.

XBS will be the most useful coin on the whole Earth  https://twitter.com/BitStake/status/569526077195984896

~global research~
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2015, 12:10:49 AM
When I "add new project" in the Lending Platform.... is it -anything goes- as far as the name and description of the project?

Also, since the Bitstake Platform is available within the wallet, seems like having a way to chat 1 on 1 would be very useful. Like skype or whatnot

EDIT: @Bitstake - OP looking better Wink.  Can you please add the coin specs as well?

Activity: 518
legendary
February 22, 2015, 11:28:55 PM
Ill be a Volunteer Mentor for Levole11 on his stake loan, this is going to be great.

I saw you two in there, along with the admin.... so you're asking to stake others coins (100XBS) and then you collect 1% fee on the stake?
Activity: 583
February 22, 2015, 11:09:30 PM
Ill be a Volunteer Mentor for Levole11 on his stake loan, this is going to be great.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
February 22, 2015, 09:45:54 PM
So who got the hidden premine anyways??

lmao good one there buddy!, and your proof ? or you just want cheap coins.
{
"blocks" : 57033,
"moneysupply" : 1296890.85166720,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00026284
},
He is a fucking  troll . Go spread FUD somewhere else.
February 22, 2015, 09:38:13 PM
So who got the hidden premine anyways??

lmao good one there buddy!, and your proof ? or you just want cheap coins.
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
February 22, 2015, 09:23:08 PM
^ lulz
legendary
February 22, 2015, 09:16:54 PM
@Bitstake, could you guys please use the OP from several days ago? It was so clean and beautiful... and now it is gone Huh.  Seriously, you guys should revert back.

Anyone have any guesses on how much longer we go sideways?
Activity: 582
February 22, 2015, 08:56:13 PM
what is the timeframe before the  staking takes place if coins are held in balance in a wallet?
Activity: 669
February 22, 2015, 07:13:14 PM
Just found out about this coin. Looks like something with great potential. will buy a bit soon.

Good to have you here, We're taking a bold step by tackling the banking system and centralized remittance industry in Africa with Bitstake. All the Bitstake features are created to benefits those who are left behind by retail banks.

Interest bearing accounts are a priority for people looking to open a bank account. With Multi-stake Bitstake users can earn interests on their coins and grow their wealth.

There's no border restrictions with Bitstake lending platform, we will bring people around the world closer together to give them access to affordable loans and give them the opportunity to fulfill their dreams whether they are in Africa, Asia or Mars.

Mobile money transfer is the next big thing now in developing countries, due to the increased use of mobile phones. We have that covered with SMS wallet that requires no internet.

If you want to covert your coins to fiat the prepaid credit card option will give you access to your funds whenever you need it. We're open for business 24/7.

Money remittance is trillion dollar industry controlled by banks. Africans in diaspora will be able to send Bitcoin to Bitstake agencies to gain local currency in their country.

XBS always better

~global research~
legendary
Activity: 1246
February 22, 2015, 06:50:52 PM
One of the effects of the lending platform is it will encourage people to hold their coins much like the Darkcoin Masternode effect where everyone raced to get 1000 coins or more to hold and make money with.

I'm hoping we will see this go to at least a dollar in the near future, after all who wouldn't want to be their own mini bank?
February 22, 2015, 06:41:19 PM
Lets help RT https://twitter.com/BitStake/status/569606176914198530, the Asian market will love this on btc38.com
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 22, 2015, 06:30:33 PM
Nice 21k wall....obvious pump support is obvious.  100k? Sure. Maybe. Who knows.  But it's all manipulation.  How ironic such a PUMP happens on such news.  Wow some screenshots and tested transfers still yet unproven tech.  I'm all for the coin doing or becoming something legit... But don't cry when the dump comes.  It will, just look above.  Make sure u set buys back at like 10k sats, won't be long. 

The technology is proven you can start making peer to peer loans this instant here with an account https://bitstake.info

Activity: 691
February 22, 2015, 06:20:52 PM
My friends from China will soon arrive just look https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XBS
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
February 22, 2015, 05:55:54 PM
Dump to meeee guuuuuys !!! Smiley)
100k in a few hours , trust me Cheesy
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
February 22, 2015, 05:52:29 PM

Good to have you here, We're taking a bold step by tackling the banking system and centralized remittance industry in Africa with Bitstake. All the Bitstake features are created to benefits those left behind by retail banks.

Interest bearing account is a priority for people looking to open a bank account. With Multi-stake bitstake users can earn interests on their coins and grow their wealth.

There's no border restrictions with Bitstake lending platform, we will bring people around the world close access to affordable loans and give them the opportunity to fulfill their dreams whether they are in Africa, Asia or Mars.

Mobile money transfer is the next big thing now in developing countries due to increase use of mobile phones. We got that covered with SMS wallet that requires no interest.

You want to covert your coins to fiat, prepaid credit card will give you access to your fund whenever you need it. We're open to business 24/7.

Money remittance is trillion dollars industry controlled by banks. Africans in diaspora will be able to send bitcoin to Bitstake agencies and get local currencies in their country.

1 word WOW   Roll Eyes

Keep up the good work. This coin is a game changer.... Grin
Activity: 691
February 22, 2015, 05:51:55 PM
Yes.. Epic indeed!
Are you back because you know that XBS is now real deal or what ?

Lul... How cute. I never left... I just stay outa the lime light since 2015!

XBS to the moon!
I do not like this moon shit before Monday . I know that these tinny buys are yours because you left out of XBS and now you want cheap rebuy before Chinese arrive.  Cool

LOL, yeah must be.. I been trading for years and never learnt that there are 100 coins that I could make money on, I gotta go back and chase one I supposedly "left out"

Give up bro..
I think that you missing GRID thread with your moon shit. I am more  time in the crypto as you think and never underestimate the people who think seriously.

Is that supposed to be English?
No Chinese . Now please go to  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-gridpay-gate-keeper-multi-platform-nodejs-wallet-merchant-api-nfc-945448 they need your moon shit.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
February 22, 2015, 05:33:45 PM
Jump to: