Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 167. (Read 258814 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
February 17, 2015, 06:19:39 PM
i just want to say a little....

did u calculate the number of coins....calculate the inovation and future plans with XBS?

and calculate the price now

and what price could get...

x100 x500 with all this features now that are promised from team..

i'm buying deff. more that's my suggest to you

i did not miss with NAV (when was 300)  with DRK and other good coins..

XBS is the one of the most promising and still very very cheap becouse don't many people know what all those function means for future.

It's real innovation in crpyto

Cheers dev's and team!

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
February 17, 2015, 05:39:55 PM
Nice new op and thanks for the update, i really like how the ann looks now

True! Looks much better now imo as well Smiley
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
February 17, 2015, 05:38:08 PM
DEVs should explain here little more about delay in progres, keep community together and keep positive feelings, not scam worry.

Building a new financial platform with code written from scratch is not an easy task, We are doing software performance and stress-test to make sure new features is secured and run properly before releasing it to the beta Bitstake.

Soon

~global research~

I was wondering where you had disappeared to CR..... glad you've made it back Grin

once XBS always XBS

~global research~
legendary
Activity: 1206
February 17, 2015, 05:24:49 PM
DEVs should explain here little more about delay in progres, keep community together and keep positive feelings, not scam worry.

Building a new financial platform with code written from scratch is not an easy task, We are doing software performance and stress-test to make sure new features is secured and run properly before releasing it to the beta Bitstake.

Soon

~global research~

I was wondering where you had disappeared to CR..... glad you've made it back Grin
Activity: 669
February 17, 2015, 05:15:38 PM

Soon

~global research~
legendary
Activity: 1036
February 17, 2015, 04:23:01 PM
Nice new op and thanks for the update, i really like how the ann looks now
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
February 17, 2015, 03:46:37 PM
DEVs active again on Twitter too, just mins ago.  Smiley Stability, trade with confidence, community - strong XBS.

BitStake @BitStake  ·  46 min. #Bitstake built to make #altcoin users' lives easier without worrying about opening wallet for staking.

Very nice! Keep it that way devs Smiley
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
February 17, 2015, 03:29:54 PM
DEVs active again on Twitter too, just mins ago.  Smiley Stability, trade with confidence, community - strong XBS.

BitStake @BitStake  ·  46 min. #Bitstake built to make #altcoin users' lives easier without worrying about opening wallet for staking.
legendary
February 17, 2015, 03:23:43 PM
And the market responds....  I do find it interesting that the top wallet on bittrex went from 62k, up to 87k and now back down to 62k during this current push upwards.  Someone (Bob??) is having a little fun it appears.  Let's keep an eye on the distribution over at beta bittrex.  Note that the top wallet is listed as wallet #0

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-XBS

Top 5 wallets

0) 62k
1) 47k
2) 45k
3) 44k
4) 33k

EDIT: I echo the sentiment from Franky and Strugg. A little communication goes a long way Wink
Posttraumatic stress ? Or trolling for cheaper coins ?

just b/c a wallet drops on size on bittrex doesnt mean the person sold, i recently took coin out of bittrex and so did others here.

has you could see more ppl are staking now https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xbs/#!extraction

Very true Gumbork, great point!  Believe it or not, I'm not trolling, just attempting to offer a different perspective.  I haven't sold a single coin, nor do I plan to do so. 
Activity: 583
February 17, 2015, 03:17:14 PM
And the market responds....  I do find it interesting that the top wallet on bittrex went from 62k, up to 87k and now back down to 62k during this current push upwards.  Someone (Bob??) is having a little fun it appears.  Let's keep an eye on the distribution over at beta bittrex.  Note that the top wallet is listed as wallet #0

Top 5 wallets

0) 62k
1) 47k
2) 45k
3) 44k
4) 33k

EDIT: I echo the sentiment from Franky and Strugg. A little communication goes a long way Wink

just b/c a wallet drops on size on bittrex doesnt mean the person sold, i recently took coin out of bittrex and so did others here.

has you could see more ppl are staking now https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xbs/#!extraction
Activity: 691
February 17, 2015, 03:08:00 PM

Top 5 wallets

0) 62k
1) 47k
2) 45k
3) 44k
4) 33k

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Not a Doctor
February 17, 2015, 03:00:44 PM

Top 5 wallets

0) 62k
1) 47k
2) 45k
3) 44k
4) 33k

Stop attributing this coin to Bobby, he don't owns any bitstake. He just ride the fame wave.
legendary
Activity: 924
February 17, 2015, 02:48:09 PM
An update about why it has been delayed will be good

I askEd them, just got an answer Saying that the interface is ready but there's some bug related to the lenders deposit/withdrawal which they try to fix

I admit the lack of info makes me nervous but having delivered the SMS platform already I don't know why they would quit now, to me that already shows more progress than most coin projects, alot of scammers would have promised and delivered nothing and taken the money and run by now.

I agree, this is a nerve-racking situation. One that has me going back and forth in my head.  Although some of my posts sound like and may be considered FUD, I am a large holder of XBS and I do believe this project can be revolutionary Wink  

The lack of communication is killing it for me though.  Maybe the dev's just want to be somewhat silent so they can snag extra coins.  Like i said, I'm going back and forth on this one Smiley

When are you all going to stop with the scam accusations? Did any of the Bitstake developers sold XBS to you in ICO/Crowdfunding or did we owned 1-3% in a premine block?

We are currently in week 5/6 of development still ahead of schedule since the beta Bitstake is out with SMS wallet but from the posts on this thread, it seems most people are living in a magical world that 3 months work get done overnight.
Better can not be explained.
Thank you very much
legendary
February 17, 2015, 02:28:39 PM

Top 5 wallets

0) 62k
1) 47k
2) 45k
3) 44k
4) 33k

legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
February 17, 2015, 02:21:10 PM
New logo for XBS on Twitter?

Logo looks good!! Much more original than the previous design Cool

I like new logo too, looks much better.

oh new logo, op looks a lot better now, quick question when can we have a new wallet with the new logo?

keep it up.

Thanks, Ill have a new redesign wallet this weekend with the new logo.

My sell order is removed from wall, XBS are going back to wallet for  stacking. Thank you DEVs for your reply to this worry situation today.  Smiley No FUDs, angry words, or some insults, this community is  small for now, but sometimes this is better, like many with nothing to say. Thank you again for all hard work and we should have here some PR person, somebody who will talk more with you guys, DEVs and push this information for us...Clovis, Strugg, Levole...somebody with better english and experience as is my... Grin Wink

+10000 I have to admit - I'm believing much, much more in XBS today. Again Smiley The most important part of the coin's success is DEV TEAM. If You guys will be active, working on Your project thinking not about today or tommorow, but a long term - then it will be surely a profitable investment for Everyone Wink
Keep up the good work devs
Thank You!
Cheers

~ Strugg
February 17, 2015, 02:05:53 PM

oh new logo, op looks a lot better now, quick question when can we have a new wallet with the new logo?

keep it up.

My sell order is removed from wall, XBS are going back to wallet for  stacking. Thank you DEVs for your reply to this worry situation today.  Smiley No FUDs, angry words, or some insults, this community is  small for now, but sometimes this is better, like many with nothing to say. Thank you again for all hard work and we should have here some PR person, somebody who will talk more with you guys, DEVs and push this information for us...Clovis, Strugg, Levole...somebody with better english and experience as is my... Grin Wink
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
February 17, 2015, 01:43:26 PM
Thanks for the redesigning devs! Op and logo looks much better now imo.
Looking forward to see more news Wink
Cheers!

~ Strugg
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 17, 2015, 01:23:07 PM

keep it up.

Activity: 583
February 17, 2015, 01:20:12 PM

keep it up.
February 17, 2015, 11:21:43 AM

Jump to: