Pages:
Author

Topic: bitstamp not showing up as recently traded on bitcoincharts.com - page 2. (Read 2217 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Well, the bitcoincharts is kept up by the Tibanne Ltd., which owns the Mt. Gox. During the last couple of weeks the Bitstamp has became a true competitor to the Gox, so I guess this is the reason why Bitstamp is dumped from the bitcoincharts. Which is annoying to me, and I am actively looking for an alternative for such a great service as bitcoincharts was.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
I asked Bitstamp, they dont know.
Bitstamp: We currently have no information as to why Bitstamp is not shown on bitcoincharts, as our service is proceeding unhindered. As our support regarding 3rd party sites is limited, we kindly suggest you contact bitcoincharts directly.

I wonder a bit, that they dont care about bitcoincharts. I understand, that they can't every 3rd party site! But bitcoincharts its "the" site for BTC markets! Or not?

My reaction is similar. I posted on their twitter page, and their response was basically "we don't think it's a problem on our side, maybe contact bitcoincharts yourself." A bit blase I have to say... bitcoincharts is one of the most imporant, if not *the* most important btc data site (apart from clarkmoody maybe). If I were them, I would (a) get in contact with them myself to fix it, and (b) let the world know that it's not their fault, and they did everything they could to solve it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I asked Bitstamp, they dont know.
Bitstamp: We currently have no information as to why Bitstamp is not shown on bitcoincharts, as our service is proceeding unhindered. As our support regarding 3rd party sites is limited, we kindly suggest you contact bitcoincharts directly.

I wonder a bit, that they dont care about bitcoincharts. I understand, that they can't every 3rd party site! But bitcoincharts its "the" site for BTC markets! Or not?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
I emailed them yesterday but so far no response.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Activity: 188
Merit: 102
I just emailed them about it...

I'll be surprised if I get a response though.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
It seems no one cares about the issue..
legendary
You can email them here:  [email protected]

Nobody knows why? Its a bit strange!
I am currently not following BTC every day, thats my excuse.
legendary
Almost 3 full days since it has shown up on bitcoincharts.
bitstamp is well. I did trade too.
https://www.bitstamp.net/market/order_book/
http://bitcointicker.co/

But I like to know whats up with Bitcoincharts?? Why they dont show trading activity from bitstamp?
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Anyone know whats up with bitstamp?

Are they not trading these days?

on Bitcoincharts.com it doesnt show trades for the last two days.
Pages:
Jump to: