Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstamp Scam Accusation (FIXED WITH FRIENDLY RESOLUTION) - page 2. (Read 5957 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
bluedye has lost access to both his Bitstamp account and his email account with which he registered his Bitstamp account. This required us to go through a KYC procedure which is now completed. After the KYC our system administrator used gmail's function of "dynamic" aliases(https://support.google.com/mail/answer/12096?hl=en) to set to his old account a new email address, particularly the gmail address which bluedye used to register a new account in order to communicate with our support desk.

This was communicated to bluedye however the instructions we gave might not have been clear enough. The instructions were as follows:

Your issue was now solved by changing the email on your account ***** to email+*****@gmail.com. You can request the login information for that account by going to the following link: https://www.bitstamp.net/account/lost_login/ and using that email address. You will receive the information to [email protected].

We have now also communicated these instructions in a clearer form to bluedye in our hope that he manages to follow the steps to regain access to his account.
legendary
I warned them about their scammy and broken trading engine a year or so ago.

Can you provide more details please?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
I have said this about 50 times now, bitstamp guys are kids with css skills learning entrepreneurship skills on your teeth [thanks to MP for a wonderful quote].

I warned them about their scammy and broken trading engine a year or so ago. They have acknowledged it but its still isn't fixed, probably because it makes them more money and not because they are dumb scammy fucks.

edit:
Activity: 532
Our of interest, what huge amount of BTC are they trying to steal from you?

It must be an absolutely massive amount for them to risk their reputation by stealing from you whilst letting everyone else continue to do business as usual.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How did you lose access to your account?

A external hard-drive of mine failed and all I was left being able to remember luckily was my account number. I was able to provide identity proof and proof of all transactions made with my bank account as well as many other random information regarding account.

EDIT: I stop here for now as I want BItstamp a chance to respond and make things right. MY next posting will either confirm the situation was resolved or I will be posting all evidence and PMs I saved.
legendary
How did you lose access to your account?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
We're you trying to exchange tradefortress btc for real btc? Lol
I would be very surprised if BitStamp is involved in any shady practices. I'm pretty sure this will be clarified soon.
Have you scanned your computer for malware?

No problem for malware. All is clean. I would be shocked if BItstamp was involved in shady practices. Hopefully, this is just a glitch and will be fixed asap. I informed them they have 24 hrs to explain to myself and have shared this thread with BItstamp themselves.
Activity: 700
I would be very surprised if BitStamp is involved in any shady practices. I'm pretty sure this will be clarified soon.
Have you scanned your computer for malware?
I have good reason to believe BItstamp is stealing bitcoins from clients accounts. Lost access to account and then provided al documents to them and they agreed everything was ok and to give me access again. JUst now they blocked my IP and disabled the BItstamp account i had been logged into from to contact them. I have made a new account and messaged them again.

If this is confirmed I will e reporting here tomorrow in exactly 24 hrs with plenty of evidence documenting this. They might not know it but I have all messages backed up. Smiley

I will also take them to court and begin a tedious legal dispute if what BItstamp has done is not rectified.

BItstamp you have 24 hrs to give me what Im owed or Ill come down on you like a ton of bricks.

Let's see how this turns out. But red flags raised. Your machine seems compromised. Be careful.

Sorry but I am definitely not compromised. That is 100%. Why is it that Bitstamp servers are blocking all IPs that I use? All they have to do is make this right and this is all over.
legendary
I have good reason to believe BItstamp is stealing bitcoins from clients accounts. Lost access to account and then provided al documents to them and they agreed everything was ok and to give me access again. JUst now they blocked my IP and disabled the BItstamp account i had been logged into from to contact them. I have made a new account and messaged them again.

If this is confirmed I will e reporting here tomorrow in exactly 24 hrs with plenty of evidence documenting this. They might not know it but I have all messages backed up. Smiley

I will also take them to court and begin a tedious legal dispute if what BItstamp has done is not rectified.

BItstamp you have 24 hrs to give me what Im owed or Ill come down on you like a ton of bricks.

Let's see how this turns out. But red flags raised. Your machine seems compromised. Be careful.
I have good reason to believe BItstamp is stealing bitcoins from clients accounts. Lost access to account and then provided all documents to them and they agreed everything was ok and to give me access again. Just now they blocked my IP and disabled the BItstamp account i had been logged into from to contact them. I have made a new account and messaged them again.

If this is confirmed I will be reporting here tomorrow in exactly 24 hrs with plenty of evidence documenting this. They might not know it but I have all messages backed up. Smiley

EDIT: They are continuing to block all of my IP's
Pages:
Jump to: