Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStickers - Bitcoin Stickers - page 4. (Read 29844 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
February 07, 2019, 06:47:54 AM
We are accepting CureCoin!!!

All our products and services are buyable with CureCoin.

As of the afternoon of August 29, 2017 (Eastern Time), the Curecoin Team 224497 earned the world's #1 rank on Stanford's Folding@home - a protein folding simulation Distributed Computing Network (DCN). In a little over 3 years, the team (including our merge-folding partners at Foldingcoin) collectively produced 160 billion points worth of molecular computations to support research in the areas of cancer, Alzheimer's, Huntington's, Parkinson's, Infectious Disease as well as helping scientists uncover new molecular dynamics through groundbreaking computational techniques.

Our nonprofit "CureCoin Project" group has donated over $25,000 in converted CURE to charities. Now you can support the CureCoin Project in several ways. Simply donate tax-deductible funds to support cloud power towards Protein Folding Research, shop on Amazon Smile and Amazon will help support our merged-folding cloud, donate your curecoin directly to several charities, or add your computer's power to our charity cloud, and multiply your contribution to research. Either way, you're helping scientists study diseases like Cancer, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, HIV and other very serious genetic, viral and bacterial diseases...

https://bitstickers.net/curecoin-accepted-here/

Spread it...
February 06, 2019, 07:17:41 AM
We are accepting Crown!!!

All our products and services are buyable with Crown.

The Crown Platform is sustained by its global decentralized community that comes from many walks of life. It is an ever-growing group of contributors, consisting of developers, advisors, tinkerers, community representatives, friends... Each community member shares a passion for enhancing lives through the marvels of blockchain technology.

Crown aren't just cryptocurrency experts; it’s a thriving community of people who aspire to understand and leverage blockchain technology. The Crown’s contributors refine and maintain the platform based on the needs and goals of the community, providing a dynamic development space that members can use to share new ideas and bring them to life. Everyone from the Crown community can participate and share the responsibility of reaching long term goals together.

The Crown Platform began as nothing more than a distant dream, rising from humble origins into one of the world’s most promising blockchain projects. And while it’s essential to keep our eyes locked on the future, we should never forget the paths we walked to reach the present. Explore this timeline to learn more about Crown’s development history.

https://bitstickers.net/crown-accepted-here/

Spread the word around the world...
February 05, 2019, 08:25:58 AM
We are accepting CloakCoin!!!

All our products and services are buyable with CloakCoin.

CloakShield utilizes end-to-end encryption and delivers secure communication out of the box, allowing nodes to circumvent traffic analysis. Combined with ENIGMA, it is the crème de la crème for privacy, utilizing up to 25 hops using symmetric RSA encryption backed by an ECDH key exchange

Open source is important to Cloak as it provides complete transparency and the ability to peer review the software. Users can have complete faith that the software is continually reviewed for bugs, tracking, malware or any other unwanted software.

https://bitstickers.net/cloakcoin-accepted-here/

Spread it... Smiley
February 04, 2019, 07:17:13 AM
We are accepting Breakout Coin!!!

All our products and services are buyable with Breakout (BRK) Coin.

Breakout Chain is a global payment system with minute transaction fees. It allows users to send money anywhere in the world instantly and directly to a recipient, without any middlemen. Carried on a single distributed ledger, known as a blockchain, exist several currencies with different uses.

At the heart of the Breakout Chain “Multicurrency” system is the currency Breakout Coin (ticker: BRK). It is the Breakout Chain currency designated for payments, issuances of colored coins, pegged currencies and used to fuel our smart contract system.

The company, “Breakout Coin” is owned and operated by Breakout Services, Limitada, a Costa Rican limited liability company. The mission of Breakout Services, Limitada, is to promote the adoption and use of the Breakout Coin cryptocurrency by vendors worldwide. Breakout Services, Limitada, will also develop infrastructure, like block explorers and mobile wallets, to facilitate the use of Breakout Coin. The Breakout Coin cryptocurrency will be traded on multiple cryptocurrency exchanges, beginning with Bittrex.

Breakout Services has developed an API to facilitate the acceptance of Breakout Coin for goods or services by merchants.

https://bitstickers.net/breakout-accepted-here/

Spread the word...
February 04, 2019, 07:06:06 AM
Where have you been for 10-months?
A lot of complications has happened the previous 10 months, but I hope that everything will be fine right now.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
January 31, 2019, 10:17:32 AM
Where have you been for 10-months?
January 31, 2019, 09:38:44 AM
We are accepting BlackCoin!!!

All our products and services are buyable with BlackCoin from now on.

The Blackcoin cryptocurrency is based on entirely the concept of the Proof-of-Stake algorithm.  The BLK tokens are generated by users who ‘stake’, or lock their coins on the network. Every time the tokens are minted, they generate a stake of 1% annually in order to keep the system secure. As it functions as a peer-to-peer and decentralized cryptocurrency, there are high transparency involved, much like other (but not all) cryptocurrencies. BlackCoin was launched in the February 2014 by the founder is Joshua Bouw. It is operated by an organization of the same name, led by director Sam Clare. The BlackCoin team promotes itself as the ‘original Proof-of-Stake coin’.

https://bitstickers.net/blackcoin-accepted-here/

Spread the word around the world  Wink
March 28, 2018, 07:43:32 AM
We are accepting Bytecoin!!!

All our products and services are buyable with Bytecoin from now on.

Bytecoin is a private, decentralized cryptocurrency with open source code that allows everyone to take part in the Bytecoin network development. Privacy and security come naturally from using Bytecoin. The best solution for those who want to keep their financial privacy.

https://bitstickers.net/bytecoin-accepted-here/

Spread the word...  Wink
March 26, 2018, 08:06:34 AM
Komodo Accepted Here!!!

At BitStickers from today, you can buy products and services with the Komodo.

They are known for providing security, freedom, and independence to all people through blockchain technology
to create a flourishing, decentralized world.

https://bitstickers.net/komodo-accepted-here/

Spread the word... Wink
March 26, 2018, 07:54:07 AM
Received my stickers in ~10 days for France. High quality.  Thanks!

Thanks for compliments and valuable info. Enjoy sticking Smiley
Activity: 1
March 26, 2018, 04:40:22 AM
Received my stickers in ~10 days for France. High quality.  Thanks!
March 23, 2018, 09:11:28 AM
We are accepting ZCoin, Ubiq and Sativacoin from now on!

From today onwards you can buy all BitStickers products and services with ZCoin, Ubiq, and Sativacoin as a payment method.

- https://bitstickers.net/zcoin-accepted-here/
- https://bitstickers.net/ubiq-accepted-here/
- https://bitstickers.net/sativacoin-accepted-here/

Spread the word...
March 13, 2018, 07:29:22 AM
More square BitStickers coming soon!

More AltCoins, new design, sizes and variety of color in a square shape.

There is a new design for some that are already printed and mainly they have a full name with the logo.

Few of them are available in two variety background color (black and white) and two sizes.

As always no minimum order.

Coming soon!!!
March 09, 2018, 01:21:06 PM
Mixing technologies Grin

BitStickers Magnets

https://i.imgur.com/Sah6i3q.jpg

Standard sticker with magnetic base, with film print on magnet sheet with protective PVC coating using high-quality inks.
Ensures easy attachment to all metal surfaces and does not change color for a long time.

Volume up when you're spreading the word... Smiley
March 07, 2018, 08:10:26 AM
It is really strange you have not come to BitStickers before. In last 3 years if you google "bitcoin stickers" or any other altcoin sticker you will come to our page 100% Wink

That's how I arrived here now, actually. I haven't needed to search for a new sticker vendor for quite some time and when I originally stumbled upon the first vendor I wasn't even searching for one. I stuck with this vendor for years, then they disappeared and I slowly used my stickers until now they're all gone. I never gave it much thought to search for a new vendor, but now that I have I am really excited. I don't know why I just sort of assumed that if that vendor couldn't make it then it might be time to call it a day. It is strange that I've never even peeked into the thread, but expect a repeat customer out of me. I didn't get a chance to place my order yesterday; been a bit busy, but looking forward to getting one placed ASAP.

If you want custom stickers or custom order please send to [email protected] what type, size, and quantity do you want.
Did you see in our shop if we already have a sticker to suit you?
We have magnets too Smiley
legendary
March 06, 2018, 02:50:09 PM
It is really strange you have not come to BitStickers before. In last 3 years if you google "bitcoin stickers" or any other altcoin sticker you will come to our page 100% Wink

That's how I arrived here now, actually. I haven't needed to search for a new sticker vendor for quite some time and when I originally stumbled upon the first vendor I wasn't even searching for one. I stuck with this vendor for years, then they disappeared and I slowly used my stickers until now they're all gone. I never gave it much thought to search for a new vendor, but now that I have I am really excited. I don't know why I just sort of assumed that if that vendor couldn't make it then it might be time to call it a day. It is strange that I've never even peeked into the thread, but expect a repeat customer out of me. I didn't get a chance to place my order yesterday; been a bit busy, but looking forward to getting one placed ASAP.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
March 06, 2018, 09:09:14 AM
Who is that person?

legendary
March 05, 2018, 02:46:22 PM
I'm placing an order for some stickers and at least one pack of stickers. Probably just a small pack to get a feel for the quality, but I'm sure I will have no problems in this category. I used to order stickers all the time from another vendor that has long since disappeared off the forum as far as I know; at least they've stopped selling stickers. Anyways, I was going to ask if you were in anyway affiliated with that person, then I noticed this thread is from 2013, so you've been around for quite some time. I can't believe I haven't come across you before, but I plan on ordering pretty regularly if all goes well with the first order. Bitcoin stickers are somewhat my own personal graffiti, entirely legal of course, but I've run out of stickers and wanna get back to it.

tweetious' order looks really sick, I love it; I can't find some of the stickers they've got in their picture, but hopefully I can throw together an order with that much variety that's also appealing and relevant. I like the anon stickers and the BTC symbol, very cool.
March 05, 2018, 05:19:25 AM
Feel free to send us logos or pics of stickers that you would like to see in our assortment in vector format to [email protected].

Those ones who will be included when the next batches of the stickers were printed, will be contacted directly before printing if there are new design designs or changes of logos. Smiley
March 03, 2018, 06:47:17 AM
Stickers arrived! Thanks a lot @devicslavko for all the extras. Definitely value for money

https://i.imgur.com/eNyOYID.jpg

Great! Thanks to you too and enjoy sticking Smiley

Spread the word <3
Pages:
Jump to: