Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OFFICIAL THREAD] - page 3. (Read 13037 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
well who could have seen this  Roll Eyes dumping done and exit to the left
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
It is with much sadness that I am writing this post.  I have notified the rest of the BitStone Team that I am leaving the project.  I have made this decision for many reasons.  My true passion in crypto is Bitcoin and I have decided to leave the altcoin world and concentrate my efforts on bitcoin.

I started listing my coins on Bittrex last night and have the majority of them listed between 8,000 and 18,000 sats.  I have not "dumped" any coins and did not sell any of the coins in the 10 btc sell last night.  I will have them all listed by this evening.  

My personal life has been under scrutiny since the release of BitStone and I will limit my response.  There is a significant medical condition with someone in my family.  I made the decision to close my medical practice shortly after the diagnosis and was forced to file bankruptcy soon after.  The closing of my medical practice has allowed me to be with my family and I have no regrets about it.  

I have made some mistakes and want to apologize to the BitStone Community and the other members of the BitStone Team.  I also want to apologize to anyone that I may have harmed including but not limited to suchmoon and Paul Revere.

Sincerely,
Keith

awwwwww...game over

wuutt.... The game has just begun  Grin

Shocker  Roll Eyes Convenient after it dumps to nothing lol.  Shitty shitcoins.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
It is with much sadness that I am writing this post.  I have notified the rest of the BitStone Team that I am leaving the project.  I have made this decision for many reasons.  My true passion in crypto is Bitcoin and I have decided to leave the altcoin world and concentrate my efforts on bitcoin.

I started listing my coins on Bittrex last night and have the majority of them listed between 8,000 and 18,000 sats.  I have not "dumped" any coins and did not sell any of the coins in the 10 btc sell last night.  I will have them all listed by this evening.  

My personal life has been under scrutiny since the release of BitStone and I will limit my response.  There is a significant medical condition with someone in my family.  I made the decision to close my medical practice shortly after the diagnosis and was forced to file bankruptcy soon after.  The closing of my medical practice has allowed me to be with my family and I have no regrets about it.  

I have made some mistakes and want to apologize to the BitStone Community and the other members of the BitStone Team.  I also want to apologize to anyone that I may have harmed including but not limited to suchmoon and Paul Revere.

Sincerely,
Keith

awwwwww...game over

wuutt.... The game has just begun  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181

Sincerely,
Keith

awwwwww...game over

too bad Sad
Activity: 606
Merit: 500

Sincerely,
Keith

awwwwww...game over

"Sorry about the inconvenience. " Cheesy

Sincerely,
Keith

awwwwww...game over
Activity: 616
hmm,nice looking coin,l like logo. I will buy some bitstones for a hope for the better future and hold them. Why not:)
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"

Sincerely,
Keith

where's 10Btc++ support wall?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

EDITED : 2k satoshi now!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Activity: 606
10 BTC to 20k? Someone tries persuade people to sell BST?  Grin
Merit: 512
Happy Trading on Bittrex!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BST

-Check this out -

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/

Rich List, wealth distribution
Exchange wallet detection and Large Wallets ranking
Extraction & network health stats
Ticker, market cap, SSL encryption, etc.

More info coming soon, but a store launch is certainly coming!

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Dev buy orders only 0.2 BTC , why there is no buying support , instead of my fud sorry but I just ask , thank you
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
twitter.com/BitStone_Devs
Happy Trading on Bittrex!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BST

-Check this out -

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/

Rich List, wealth distribution
Exchange wallet detection and Large Wallets ranking
Extraction & network health stats
Ticker, market cap, SSL encryption, etc.

More info coming soon, but a store launch is certainly coming!

Thanks,

BitStoneDev
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
BITSTONE ESCROW AVAILABLE!

I have agreed to provide escrow services for purchases in both BitStone & BTC.  BitStone purchases will be limited to the amount I am able to handle (roughly $1,600 at any given time).  

DO NOT send BTC or BitStone to any address unless I have directly sent you a private message asking you to do so.

I will only ask you to send to the below BTC address, but you should not do so until instructed.
If making a BitStone purchase, make sure the address you are given is sent directly from me.

BTC: 168WXhArv7Fasqvi2xm5MQMfLhG18jifMe
BST:

Please contact BitStoneDev to arrange for purchases.  Once you have agreed to a purchase with BitStoneDev, I will send you a message asking you to make payment.  After payment is made, I will send another message to confirm the escrow agreement.  When you have received your order, message me to have escrow released.

I also like that the dev keeps it fair with a good escrow!
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
Merit: 512
Activity: 686

Yes please! I bet it gets to 50 btc in support.

The whales must be swimming. Shocked

I knew buying bst cheap was a good idea. I'm looking to buy more so just sell into my buy walls guys if you are looking to exit now.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Pages:
Jump to: