Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦BITSTONE♦BST♦♦NEW DEVELOPMENT CURRENTLY UNDERWAY♦♦NO PREMINE♦♦ NO ICO♦♦♦ - page 11. (Read 15169 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 100
Looks like I've got some reading to do.  That'll have to wait till I get back.  Till then, good to see this moving forward Keith and Dev team.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
twitter.com/BitStone_Devs
Looking interesting, ill be keeping up with this one.

Thanks for the support! More updates and details on the way.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Looking interesting, ill be keeping up with this one.
Activity: 138
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Bittrex coming...?

Yes, the public offering will be on Bittrex according to the OP. That means either the development team has paid Bittrex for their services and/or Bittrex has confidence this is going to be a Bitcoin maker for them. Either way, is good news. Unfortunately, I don't have 50 BTC to invest in this coin. However, there will be a bitcointalk offering as well, where the minimum investment will be 1 BTC.  I'll see what I can do about scraping that together. For the second bitcointalk offering, you will even get a small Columbian emerald worth $170.00 for participating. Grin
Furthermore;  Mastertrader has some involvement in this coin. So I am sure there will be an opportunity to make a quick buck off this coin, if you trade smart...
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Activity: 462
Stones look great. Proof looks legit so far. Hopefully this will not fade and die like most coins of this type.

Thanks for stopping by the BitStone Pre-Ann. The BitStone Organization will strive to make notable change and promote awareness within the Stones Market on a daily basis. We plan to evolve the way people look at crypto and diamonds in the same light. With time and commitment the BitStone Organization will be able to not only tell you guys we mean business, but show you we mean more business than you thought! It wont take much time with the Incentivized Funding Rounds and Giveaways right around the corner.

We will have personal and BitStone Store contact number available shortly, but for the time being we will be here to answer any and all questions you have about BST. Look forward to your continued support.
Activity: 138
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Stones look great. Proof looks legit so far. Hopefully this will not fade and die like most coins of this type.
How long does this first invite only stage last? there is a minimum of 50 btc to invest in this stage is that correct?

The Invitational will last a period of 7 days. The current minimum investment that will be accepted in this round is 50 BTC. If you wish to be considered for an Invite, please email us at [email protected] for further instruction.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
How long does this first invite only stage last? there is a minimum of 50 btc to invest in this stage is that correct?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
BitStone Early Roadmap

Currently on Stage 6

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Liking what I see here. Dev looks to be the real deal, and certainly looks like he knows his products. We should call you Dr.Diamond Wink
Activity: 312
I think the continued transparency is going to make this coin take off (not that the diamonds wouldn't - lol). It is nice to see a coin cone out with the ability to use it from the get go.  I am close to Nashville, I would love to be able to buy a diamond with crypto in person and have the ability to shop the same day as I get coins from the ICO and mining - I am thinking I will double dip on this one if it continues to go as it has been outlined.
Hello,

Do we have time and dates for the crowdfund and ICO?

All Dates and Times will be announced shortly. Thanks for your support.
Activity: 72
Hello,

Do we have time and dates for the crowdfund and ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: