Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstraq, a new centralized exchange with more to offer - page 2. (Read 531 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
bitstraq made by advance technology. it's more probable and potential. its feature are excellent and here is Multi-device, Multi-signature and Sentinel Protocol for Security. its future are good.
Activity: 33
Very interesting it is. Can you please share more detail about multi device, multi signature, sentinel protocol for security so that we can know its uniqueness in depth? I guess, it is trying to do something exceptional.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Bitstraq is an innovative centralized exchange that runs on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning will automate the trading process and aims to ease the lives of cryptocurrency traders.

There are various features in Bitstraq such as,

Multi-device, Multi-signature and Sentinel Protocol for Security

Backend Matching engine

Auto trading and Auto chart pattern

Know more:

Like and share: https://www.facebook.com/Bitstraq-234223473932887/?modal=admin_todo_tour
Follow us in Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitstraq
Join us telegram: http://t.me/bitstraq
Is this your ANN thread? then better keep them in the Announcement section!

It is good to have a decentralized exchange but still we are at early stage,if you can get more people towards your exchange you will get succeed.
Activity: 126
bitstraq made by advance technology. its feature are excellent and here is Multi-device, Multi-signature and Sentinel Protocol for Security. i am interest to use it. it is more secure and reliable.
Activity: 32
Artificial Intelligence and automated machine learning introduced in Bitstraq shall lead the trading process to a bench mark. I think its features will really be amusing for the cryptocurrency traders.
Activity: 53
So far I came to know about Bitstarq, it is quite interesting and lucrative innovation for the investors. Hope, it will ease the trading system in this biggest platform of investment.
Activity: 58
bitstraq are more secure and reliable for investor. it's made by advanced technology. is provide better service. its feature are excellent and here is Multi-device, Multi-signature and Sentinel Protocol for Security.
Activity: 52
I think it’s a very innovative centralize exchange and it run by the African intelligence. And it set the trading process automatically. It has various feature such as bitstraq. I think it pretty good.
Activity: 40
This is the time of decentralized exchange platform. People seek this because of security issues. I don’t think decentralized platforms can be replaced by centralized platforms. still let’s see what happens in future
Activity: 56
It seems that centralized platforms are coming more these days. I understand that this is because investors are looking deal with centralized organizations. The market is really changing day by day
Hopefully there is a good prospect for investors in Bitstrsq as it is providing unique features and it is will work through artificial intelligence so, we hope to benefit from this.
Activity: 196
Because of the different features of Bitstraq, it is expected that it will be a good for the investor. Since it uses multi-device, multi signature and sentinel protocols for security and it has backend matching engine, auto trading and auto chart pattern.
Activity: 168
Why Bitstraq is a very good team with good potential. This team has a good future. I would certainly participate in their program if I had the opportunity. This company has a good start. Here you yourself try to do it all, and not discuss it.
Activity: 266
I personally prefer decentralized exchange systems in the crypto exchange market. Although, Bitsraq has many new features but its security systems not so well. But I personally like its Backend matching engine and advanced machine code technology.
Activity: 294
I think decentralized systems is far better over centralized systems in computer-based systems. I go through on some points of Bitstaq, It's trying to do well. Auto trading and auto chart pattern will make it more popular.
Bitstraq is an innovative centralized exchange that works through Artificial Intelligence and it will operate automatically managed by machine learning, hoping that  Bitstraq will make cryptocurrency trading easy for investors.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
It'd be better if we have a working website with clearly information of your team, and maybe the whitepaper, so that i can have a deep insight about your project.
Activity: 23
I think this is a great innovation to eradicate the current issue which is facing by the investors. Because of using artificial intelligence, the trading process will not be hampered.
Activity: 76
Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning language are used to run the exchange which is centralized. It provides strong security also. We can use any devices or multi devices to get access in our Bitstraq account.
Activity: 23
I didn’t hear about Bitstraq in previous. Today after seeing this most I checked out their page and think that it is good. Now the investors will not have to worry about exchanging crypto coins.
Pages:
Jump to: