Pages:
Author

Topic: bitsurge.io | Premium BTC Faucet | FREE BTC | Level Up | 10% Referral Profit - page 2. (Read 5932 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
legendary
Ganja <3
he is online and give no info nice.. looks like he run away with that btc.. but why he dont make that in 2 weeks when he get 100+ btc? not really intelligent..

i think he is not ignoring you, hes just fixing the site i guess... wait some time before you accuse him.. btw, you invested in a ponzi scheme you better know the risk Wink
i know but if i would make a ponzi site i will run it 2 weeks+ for trust and than run away with 100+ btc and not after some days with some btc.. that i mean Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
he is online and give no info nice.. looks like he run away with that btc.. but why he dont make that in 2 weeks when he get 100+ btc? not really intelligent..

i think he is not ignoring you, hes just fixing the site i guess... wait some time before you accuse him.. btw, you invested in a ponzi scheme you better know the risk Wink
legendary
Ganja <3
Activity: 718
Merit: 500
Activity: 182
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
message about btc-wolf admin has been deleted
legendary
Ganja <3
and u close the site now or what?
and that ~1 btc he "stole" was the wallet for withdraw not the funds.. people invested much more than 1 btc..
bullshit.  you better fix your site.  if not u better be refunding investors.  you had to be making something on your ads
legendary
Ganja <3
its really nice! admin is off (sleep again?) and side again off.. watch more at your site.. if it will run some days u will get so much btc from investors!! believe me that all people trust u if first people get there roi Wink
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
On a quest to 1 BTC
overloaded or finised this time round --- you decide........... Smiley
legendary
Ganja <3
it is like btc-flow... again down
legendary
Ganja <3
admin at your payout side it say u paid me 0.006 what i withdraw. but only got 0.005 pls be so nice and send me the rest Smiley
already losed some after the downtime because balance full Sad
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Ganja <3
now its down again Sad

edit: back online^^
Activity: 71
That's very diletant work
Activity: 350
now i can open site but i can log in?
please fix it..
Activity: 71
That's very bad.
You're not ready for my referrals.

Sorry

Bye
this isn't good if you want investors.   this things down every 5 minutes
Activity: 336
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
offline  Huh Huh online  Huh Huh offline  Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: