Pages:
Author

Topic: BitSurveys.com - Get free Bitcoin - Better than any faucet! - page 2. (Read 1308 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I have couple questions about this service:

1. How much will I got paid for 1 survey (there are one rate for all surveys or it may vary)?
2. Is there a limit how many surveys I can take daily?
3. Is some countries excluded by the system and I need to be first world citizen to have access to most surveys?

1. It varies from 50 bits to 10,000+ bits, all surveys pay differently!
2. No limit to the surveys
3. I don't know about exclusions but some countries get more offers than others. Everybody can still earn from referrals though
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
I have couple questions about this service:

1. How much will I got paid for 1 survey (there are one rate for all surveys or it may vary)?
2. Is there a limit how many surveys I can take daily?
3. Is some countries excluded by the system and I need to be first world citizen to have access to most surveys?
Hi @Tokes , its good to see new methods to earn some bits. Can you tell us how much time does it takes to complete one of the surveys? And how much its paid to complete the surveys?
Thanks.

It depends, some surveys are really quick and only have 2 pages but they don't pay as much. You can view the surveys without setting your address if you're curious

It seems interesting, but I checked all the different surveys and nothings shows up so far for me (perhaps due to my location - Iran) or there's really none due to error (maybe other could confirm this). Hope more offer walls would be added in the future and also regarding the 10k Satoshi, here's my BTCitcoin address: 1Gm5K2H2fjD2oiTn4rWC5GwQMn2xMUBc5g
Thanks.

10k satoshi has been added to your account! If you see no surveys it's probably because of your country because there are usually hundreds

So a user only requires a BTC address to get started? It'll get abused by people with VPN and TOR unless you have a way to stop that. Although, I see that you have it in the terms that only one account per household is eligible but its not that easy to detect.

While this is true, our sponsors do a great job at filtering out proxy traffic
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Initially I was keen to try after following a survey of 1 to 18 I began to doubt, because they have to enter personal data but I continued the survey expect to receive rewards commensurate. after all finished suspicions correct I had to download some apps and only paid 54 to 200 bits  Sad  http://imgur.com/HcGBGHx  . I wish there was a more attractive offer on your site GOOD LUCK
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
So a user only requires a BTC address to get started? It'll get abused by people with VPN and TOR unless you have a way to stop that. Although, I see that you have it in the terms that only one account per household is eligible but its not that easy to detect.

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
It seems interesting, but I checked all the different surveys and nothings shows up so far for me (perhaps due to my location - Iran) or there's really none due to error (maybe other could confirm this). Hope more offer walls would be added in the future and also regarding the 10k Satoshi, here's my BTCitcoin address: 1Gm5K2H2fjD2oiTn4rWC5GwQMn2xMUBc5g
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Hi @Tokes , its good to see new methods to earn some bits. Can you tell us how much time does it takes to complete one of the surveys? And how much its paid to complete the surveys?
Thanks.
https://bitsurveys.com/

Tired of spending hours on faucets for dust?

BitSurveys is a new website offering bits for survey completions, video watching, searching, and much more

• Low minimum payout of 0.001 ($0.40)
  • Hundreds of offers
  • 10% referral earnings
  • Fast payouts

Promotion - post your Bitcoin address to have 100 bits (10k satoshi) added to your account for free!

Suggestions & ideas welcome, any problems don't hesitate to post
Pages:
Jump to: