Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitsyncom, can you please hire some employees, answer emails, and tickets? - page 2. (Read 2244 times)

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
@OP: Don't be born in that country.
Problem solved.

I wasn't, I just happen to live here.

Which country is it ?

Some corrupt SEA nation.

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
If any of you have the same problems with corruption inside of EMS in your home country you could be looking at having to pay 45,000$ or more in "special taxes" aka bribes based on the valuation of the package (If you receive it at all).
i'm guessing italy? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
@OP: Don't be born in that country.
Problem solved.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I second this even though avalon heard me now... its really hard to have a problem that puts pressure on your shoulder, in my case the bitcoins of others, and i cant do anything.

Some support employees should help very much.

I even know one in forum that paid for 10k chips. The transaction didnt go through because the payment waited for confirmations longer than 8 hours... now the order is gone and the bitcoins too because avalon cant be reached... thats not how it should run...
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

I received a response to my email and/or support ticket. My account has a new update that updated my shipping from EMS to a DHL tracking number (Sent as an update to my account/order). They responded to my request in <48 hours or so. So apparently they do read them, but they must just not personally respond to every one of them.

It appears they are indeed trying to improve their customer service.

Pages:
Jump to: