Pages:
Author

Topic: BITTREX blocking withdraws !! - page 2. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501
August 18, 2017, 01:11:02 AM

I had been using Bittrex for a couple of months, but I never encounter like yours. In fact, its been so many times that I withdraw in bittrex  more than 0.1BTC just every time I used bittrex platform most often sent me a confirmation in my email account to confirm my withdrawal then that's it. Its done, Smiley

Bittrex is also my official trading and exchange site and I have never experienced the bad experience of OP above. So far, I find Bittrex to be the most newbie-friendly trading site and it is fast in withdrawing my coins. The only thing I am wary about Bittrex is that it is USA-based and we know how USA authorities can act in case it can sense that something is wrong. I am just hoping that Bittrex is really doing everything it can to make sure that they are always above board.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
August 17, 2017, 10:47:39 PM
Hello
I am not sure this is the proper place to post this, if it is not, i apologize, tell me where and I delete/recreate it in the proper place.

I tried with TWO different accounts to withdraw BITCOINS today , and i was DENIED! saying "unverified account cannot withdraw" WTF?

this is not a new account, the oldest one has over a year, and the other 2 months (I have two because one is with my business partner and the other one is personal)

Reading the faqs i was forced to register and prove who I am , even put my phone number verification, and EVEN THEN i was denied withdraw!.

So basically if you have BTC in BITTREX you cannot take out more than 0.025 perday (which, if you take into consideration that the withdraw fee is 0.001 is ridiculous!)

just you let people know so you don't loose money.

I hope they change this setting or I will never gonna use bittrex again

Indk.

I had been using Bittrex for a couple of months, but I never encounter like yours. In fact, its been so many times that I withdraw in bittrex  more than 0.1BTC just every time I used bittrex platform most often sent me a confirmation in my email account to confirm my withdrawal then that's it. Its done, Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 16, 2017, 06:26:47 PM
Go to the settings of your Bittrex accounts you can see 3 types of verification try to do all of that 3 and after you are done try again

(This worked for me when i withdraw my BTC yesterday.)
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
August 05, 2017, 06:36:04 PM
this is not special for you. this is system problem. look at to here: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/893385206299676672
Huh! i didn't know that

guess just have to wait, but glad is a technical issue and not a new stupid "safety" policy hehe

thank you!

BTW: i entered all my personal info, verified my phone, sended my passport photo and my photo, and also activated my 2FA and now i can withdraw btc, fewwww.........
indkt
i know that sense when you see there withdrawal limit is 0,025 BTC and shocked. i lived yesterday and they fixed today.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
August 05, 2017, 06:28:05 PM
this is not special for you. this is system problem. look at to here: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/893385206299676672
Huh! i didn't know that

guess just have to wait, but glad is a technical issue and not a new stupid "safety" policy hehe

thank you!

BTW: i entered all my personal info, verified my phone, sended my passport photo and my photo, and also activated my 2FA and now i can withdraw btc, fewwww.........
indkt
Yeah I think the problem will be fully fixed soon https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/893529145719705600
They are not active in their thread here, but they do inform their users through social media, so better follow their twitter or slack for the updates.
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
August 05, 2017, 06:22:08 PM
Huh! i didn't know that

thank you!

indkt
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
August 05, 2017, 06:02:15 PM
August 05, 2017, 04:51:18 PM
you must verified account in youre bittrex account, if incraese daily limit
only input name addres and telphone number you can incraese limit 1 bitcoin/day, if ID verified incraese 50 bitcoin/day

is good move in exchange section or service discussion section

i think limit withdraw is no problem, because ready in rule
did that, and verified my phone number with code verification as well, nothing changed, still cannot withdraw 0.1 BTC, i understand if they block withdrawals of 1 BTC or more, but 0.1 btc is nothing!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 05, 2017, 04:42:17 PM
you must verified account in youre bittrex account, if incraese daily limit
only input name addres and telphone number you can incraese limit 1 bitcoin/day, if ID verified incraese 50 bitcoin/day

is good move in exchange section or service discussion section

i think limit withdraw is no problem, because ready in rule
August 05, 2017, 03:24:35 PM
Hello
I am not sure this is the proper place to post this, if it is not, i apologize, tell me where and I delete/recreate it in the proper place.

I tried with TWO different accounts to withdraw BITCOINS today , and i was DENIED! saying "unverified account cannot withdraw" WTF?

this is not a new account, the oldest one has over a year, and the other 2 months (I have two because one is with my business partner and the other one is personal)

Reading the faqs i was forced to register and prove who I am , even put my phone number verification, and EVEN THEN i was denied withdraw!.

So basically if you have BTC in BITTREX you cannot take out more than 0.025 perday (which, if you take into consideration that the withdraw fee is 0.001 is ridiculous!)

just you let people know so you don't loose money.

I hope they change this setting or I will never gonna use bittrex again

Indk.
Pages:
Jump to: