Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex delisting XMR, DASH and ZEC. Will this affect Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 1000 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Probably XMR, DASH and ZEC investors ->> BTC? it's going to be a win win situation for us.

But I'm not really sure though, those investors or at least crypto enthusiast who is more privacy oriented are using those privacy coins so maybe they won't be sold on going full BTC.

I will only assume that those exchanges that are de-listing this privacy coins might be push by regulatory bodies and pressure to removed them.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
CoinPoker.com
This sad news is kinda the same with what happened on XRP about SEC issue, a huge dump also happened.
Bittrex and followed by some major exchanges just Binance, I think the dump will still continue just what happened on Ripple.
I am very thankful I am already done looking forward to covert my Bitcoin to some privacy coins, just like XMR and ZEC.
Having this issue, being a good privacy coin of Monero and ZCASH will no effect, I believe these privacy coins are quality and still useful.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Well, I thought only XRP was delisted on Binance but sad to know that there are also 9 altcoins that were delisted. I don't know what would be the effect of the bitcoin price but these privacy coins are not a big deal to bitcoin because there are too many altcoins that supposedly a replacement to them. Perhaps, my assumption is bitcoin price will pump up because those investors of that altcoin will surely move to bitcoin or either in ethereum which is a perfect move to them.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
Umm, what is the main reason behind this delisting? I doubt it is a political issue.  Undecided
By the way, if it is not big news related to the crypto market as a whole, it shouldn't impact much in Bitcoin price. I am sure if Bitcoin can continue to increase even if there will be a delisting issue for XMR, DASH and ZEC. We already have a delisting issue for XRP but no impact on Bitcoin price. So why we must be afraid of the current delisting issue?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
Well, well Binance will do it too and all privaty coins will be desisted:
Hope is just temporary but when the things get to be that big there will be regulations.

Source:https://twitter.com/joe_baldwin/status/1345075158743019520?s=19
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
Bittrex has such a bad raputation these days that it shouldn't be a big deal.

I guess it is a concern for altcoins because people are afraid of a chain reaction like when exchanges begun to delist BSV but there's not enough trading going on on Bittrex to affect Bitcoin's price.

I like privacy coins but being selfish and heavily invested into BTC, I wouldn't feel sad if people moved their money to Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
If I were to manage or run an exchange. I would.not delist existing coin because whether it has bad reputation or not itn would still contribute to the businesss income. Besides, let the coins also give a chance to correct whatever problem and issues it made. Instead of delisting it all coins should be supported or maybe they have the other reason why they wanted the coins to be dump?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
More and more privacy is taken away from us.

XMR,DASH and ZEC already crashed with more than 15% after the news about delisting on bittrex.
What effect the delisting will have on the bitcoin price?

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360054393492-Pending-Market-Removals-01-15-21
Pages:
Jump to: