Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex Disabled Withdrawls for Unverified Accounts?? Please help me :( - page 2. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
US Bittrex Customer here, verified “Enhanced” account, just withdrew 2 BTC no problem. Been selling BTG all weekend and buying BTC and alts and withdrawing them no problem.
Activity: 48
I have a verified account, but I am from the US. Am I in trouble? lol

Can you make a withdrawal? Have you tried since Nov 16?
Activity: 56
I have a verified account, but I am from the US. Am I in trouble? lol
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

I'm not a US resident but they also do the same for me. I can't withdraw anything. They basically stole my money. Their support did not reply.

If you are not US resident then why dont you try to verify your account??
After verify so you can withdraw your portofolio.
Is that so hard to verify?? As i know in the other exchange they need scan of identity card, scan of utility bill and might be verify phone number. I dont know what they need in bittrex.
Bumping this.

Any US residents using bittrex? What's the deal?

I haven't tried to verify because they changed that policy, but if i can do it and withdraw, I totally would. Any insight is so welcomed.

I'm not a US resident but they also do the same for me. I can't withdraw anything. They basically stole my money. Their support did not reply.

Sigh. There has to be a way around this... right? No?
A!
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Bumping this.

I haven't tried to verify because they changed that policy, but if i can do it and withdraw, I totally would. Any insight is so welcomed.

Bumping this.

So the last few weeks bittrex has been like "we're not supporting US residents anymore. You aren't one, right?"
And I was obviously like, "no" even though I am.

But now they reduced withdraw limits to 0 for unverified customers.

I got some of my portfolio out ahead of time, but I'm sorta freaking out that my funds are trapped forever.

Any ideas as to what I can do would be so greatly appreciated.

Edit: The unverified account thing still stands, but I was wrong about the US resident thing. That was Bitfinex and I just misread the email... whoops! My bad everyone. Apologies.
Pages:
Jump to: