Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex International shutting down services from 31 countries. - page 3. (Read 606 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
i wonder how many users they are going to scam this time and how much money they are going to earn this round. last time they dropped services for some countries they ended up first limiting the withdrawal for these users then completely banned their accounts and blocked their money practically robbing them overnight.
at least this time it seems like there is a small window for them to withdraw (that is if they aren't already limited!).
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
Sad to see this. Having to shutdown due to uncertainty must be quite unacceptable to most people or even to the company themselves but I guess they have their reasons. I've spread it to my social media accounts and hopefully, other users are able to see the announcement before the shutdown happens. I just hope majority are able to withdraw their funds and hope that Bittrex is able to comeback after sorting their problems out.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
Noticed now Bittrex going shutting down their services from 31 countries. According to Bittrex they attempt shut down their service from certain countries due to regulatory uncertainty.
That is not a satisfactory answer to shut down the service due to regulatory uncertainty and if that is the real case then they should shut down their service in more countries than the said 31 countries. Since it is a private company they can take decision like that and thank you for informing the community about shutting their service to the said countries. They should have given more time for the users to withdraw their money than giving around ten days as majority might not hear about their decision if they are on a vacation.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

Guys share it with your friends and family so they would withdrawal their fund if they are reside on above country. They will no longer to use Bittrex from Tuesday, October 29 by 19:00 UTC

have already shared to my social media account ,also shared in some of my groups so people around the globe may learn about what Bittrex decide to do ,its a sudden but nothing we can do.lucky that my country is not included to those 31 countries because i may have no choice but to withdraw and transfer to other exchange

thanks for the heads Up OP, this is a great share !!!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Noted this, even it is due to regulatory uncertainty they may have also low trading volume in that particular areas of the world. Regulatory issues is very common specially that of lack understanding about the nature of cryptocurrency and perceive as a threat to their monetary system.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
Noticed now Bittrex going shutting down their services from 31 countries. According to Bittrex they attempt shut down their service from certain countries due to regulatory uncertainty. Here is the official announcemen., read it for more details. If you are resident of below country then you have to Tuesday, October 29 by 19:00 UTC after you will not able to withdraw your fund.

List of Countries that will be ban to use Bittrex,

Afghanistan
Egypt
Bosnia-Herzegowina
Botswana
Cambodia
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Côte d'Ivoire
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Ghana
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana
Iraq
Laos
Lebanon
Libya
Maldives
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
Somalia
Sudan
South Sudan
Trinidad and Tobago (
Tunisia
Uganda
Vanuatu
Venezuela
Yemen
Zimbabwe

Guys share it with your friends and family so they would withdrawal their fund if they are reside on above country. They will no longer to use Bittrex from Tuesday, October 29 by 19:00 UTC
Pages:
Jump to: