Pages:
Author

Topic: bittrex is a scam website - AVOID!- WITH PROOF!! - page 20. (Read 77823 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 4
I won't lie I've never had a single problem with Bittrex so this is all quite surprising to me. Of all the exchanges I've used I'd go as far to say that Bittrex is actually one of the more straight forward places to trade crypto. Sure as hell beats Liqui
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

one week ago my account dissable but after sending a ticket to support, I get a reply, and finally my account enable again
Activity: 784
Merit: 116
Seems to be lots of newbie shill accounts posting with similar language styles.
if you look on twitter you can see that a lot of people from non english speaking mostly from iran
got disabled so imo these are separate people that newly signed up on here to to express their frustration and look for help.
But it could be a couple multi account users too , to keep the topic on top. Probably both

There are over 1200 people complaining on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/bittrex

My legacy account has also just been reduced to a basic account with 3BTC daily limit.

Seems the complaints are legit and something is very wrong at Bittrex Sad

anyone know wheres official bittrex thread in this forum???some kind person maybe can give me thread link to see whats happening.
maybe there has some information about that.
Activity: 47
Merit: 17
Same here, account disabled for no reason at all.

Some days ago I started receiving fake ICO phising mail, where did the scammers get my mail address from? Bittrex got hacked and now they block all the accounts that got their data stolen.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
i got disabled too
no response from support since 2 days ago
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
if you look on twitter you can see that a lot of people from non english speaking mostly from iran
got disabled so imo these are separate people that newly signed up on here to to express their frustration and look for help.
But it could be a couple multi account users too , to keep the topic on top. Probably both

There are over 1200 people complaining on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/bittrex

My legacy account has also just been reduced to a basic account with 3BTC daily limit.

Seems the complaints are legit and something is very wrong at Bittrex Sad
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
Activity: 686
Merit: 140
Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!
I have "enhanced verified" account and got disabled too ...
One page shows enhanced verified
Other says apply for enhanced verification to enable ... whats this ?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Or some traders from certain non english speaking countries whom bittrex banned for no apparent reason and taking forever to reply? Makes sense?

So why you all suddenly joining here the same time with one post newbie accounts?

What do expect people here to do?

Which subsection is this? If you have an ounce of brain in that head of yours you will know why people are posting here. Or if that is non existent let me put it in words for you.
"To warn people against joining bittrex especially if they belong to certain countries"
legendary
Or some traders from certain non english speaking countries whom bittrex banned for no apparent reason and taking forever to reply? Makes sense?

So why you all suddenly joining here the same time with one post newbie accounts?

What do expect people here to do?

Bittrex must take responsibility for those who are registered. They can`t just disable so many accounts out of the blue.
legendary
Activity: 4
can't trust bittrex anymore. they disable so many account without any reason. every body hear me. withdrawal ur fund immediately from this scammer exchange befor u lose them all.
Activity: 3
Bitterix do not respond to their users
In my opinion, this is a dirty thing that has happened to many
No notice
And worse, without a clear answer to the problem and the cause Angry Angry Angry
 Grin
The whole 40-dollar moon is closed and does not answer, it's a joke Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
I don't think so because we never faced such problems with the Bittrex. Every day we are actively trading in the Bittrex exchange without any problem.
I think better to contact their support and asking them why they are blocking your account continuously?
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
yes bitterex is scam 100% .also my account and my friends account is disable  fo allways . we have 1 bitcoin in my account

sorry bittrex.com is big scam
i am full virfy
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
how do you say that bittrex is a scam, i have some coins there and i get my coins when i send elsewhere so they pay and not a scam
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Even if you say bittrex is a scam with proof. I personally would never leave bittrex, because bittrex is the only exchange platform I believe the most for a long time.

Yes, me too. If I would have another choice of exchange platform that is better than Bittrex then I would go for it. Maybe in the future it would be better to trade in decentralized exchanges. I just recently read an anomaly involving them about the altcoin being dumped simultaneously in their exchange few days ago though they didn't claim that they are the one who did it. One thing for sure is that never to store your coins in an exchange if you don't trade it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
When will people wake up this is the new world order making everyone into slaves.Them and their secret groups working with in the us government are having their ways with you.These exchanges like hitbtc.com working with a deleware shell corporation and they can steal and nothing happens.If you steal a $5 item then guess what you go to jail for 5 years but they hitbtc.com stole 130k usd from me and nothing happens.They ask me to verify by sending scans and I did it and they now keep my money.This is able to continue because it is a conspiracy not a company and bittrex? Sound like more fbi spy on the people garbage

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hitbtccom-is-a-scamsite-beware-2217068
Pages:
Jump to: