Pages:
Author

Topic: BITTREX THE ALTCOIN SCAM EXCHANGE - BOTTREX IS THE COIN CARTEL - page 3. (Read 6723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Hold on Bottrex is registered with FINCEN... FiNCEN only audits documents provided by BITTREX is has no records of the dealings BITTREX has done with outsiders.

Kiss

Makes no difference with all the underhand deals they have done...

There are bounties set for logs and transactions to be published by members of the community.. We will have truth..

I know one of the guys on there *sort of from way back and i urge him to come forward..
if he would like to send me info and have me post it, i will gladly do it and leave your name out of it all.
you can PM me anon tips here or send an email to [email protected]  (i promise anyone will have full anonymity)

you don't want to be working for a business who is being investigated by the govt for fraud.
some of you may want to come clean before your co-workers rat you out first and pin it all on you  ..seriously !
don't wait for FINcen and the FBI etc to come knocking.. if you end up in court later ? at least you can show you did the right thing before you were forced to !
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
If you want to post with some credibility there are member accounts on Bitcointalk going for as little as 0.02.. Through Bitcointalk itself or the dark web shouldn't be a problem..

I am sure Cryptowest or Kassado, Binaryclock, Earlz, Richie, Rami, Bill there are a slew of "legitimate members that can help you out".

**edit**

Fystikken was not mentioned a long with a large number of other scammers..

Kernals10
Insertnamehere
KeyserSoze (thisweekscoin)
BitcoinMafia
3angles
Moriarty
eth2 (suchpool)
Binaryclock (dedicatedpool)
Wuher (ipominer)
Chickenstripes (chickenstips.net)
OCminer (supernova)
Vindyne8
Devnullius
theblonde82
IconicExpert

We have a lot more names on the list..

Feel free to add to the list we already have logs of the above
Hold on Bottrex is registered with FINCEN... FiNCEN only audits documents provided by BITTREX is has no records of the dealings BITTREX has done with outsiders.

Kiss

Makes no difference with all the underhand deals they have done...

There are bounties set for logs and transactions to be published by members of the community.. We will have truth..
Activity: 400
Merit: 263
bump.. no one cares.. you will when all your coins are gone..

for what it's worth and based on gut feeling but w/o any evidence I've removed all funds except shitcoin dust quite some time ago.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
as usual you can cut the apathy with a knife

thanks for posting Smiley
bump.. no one cares.. you will when all your coins are gone..

Bittrex has been under investigation for some time regarding their illegal "grey area" (as claimed by Bill, Rami, Richie and Ryan) business adoption. It is advised to remove all funds and cease trading with this exchange.

If is confirmed they have not only  created but contracted, and been in association with a group of devs and altcoin media outlets to perpetuate the vast number of scams that have ravaged the altcoin markets in the previous months since their conception.

**Please note the volumes listed are not the true and actual volumes of this exchange.
**There are also a number of members from the public who do not pay any trade fees.

WARNING REMOVE ALL YOUR FUNDS IMMEDIATELY
Pages:
Jump to: