Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex Trading App - page 2. (Read 4677 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 07:06:40 AM
Great app by all standards.Following the same approach as the poloniex app, adding feature after feature and uploading every few days a new version, so users would see quick progress. Soon the update that included the trading feature was ready. Up until that time there was never a problem with Apple’s review process for the Apps. All updates were approved immediately.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 07:01:16 AM
Bitrex trading app is excellent. Ive been using it for about 6 months with no issue so far. They are trustworthy and everything is ok!

As I understand they just released it.. How you were using it? Smiley

Lol, I guess you have the wrong app  Grin
November 11, 2017, 06:49:23 AM
Trading app on phone is a good idea, what features are available on this app? disable withdraw function is a good thing for new testers.
There are so many requests from android users as well to create android version trading app, but unfortunately Op don't update this thread regularly.
I would like try this app, but it seems Bittrex got so many complain from customers which claim their account disabled many verified accounts for no reason and Bittrex support didn't reply to their tickets. This problem is getting more complicated, and I prefer to hold myself from Bittrex for a while.

Hi there,

we are working really hard to bring out new features. We update the app almost every two weeks.

As for now, Android is on the to-do list but we first need to have a stable iOS version and maybe add some new interesting features to it as well.

Bittrex is aware of the app and I personally talked to Bill Shihara (CEO of Bittrex) and have a meeting about the app within a few months.

You do not need to have the withdraw option enabled in your API settings, the API keys are not stored anywhere else outside of the app. All API requests are going over an SSL protocol.

People that are asking if the app is good in this topic, just download it on your iPhone or iPad, play with it and see for yourself. You don’t have to add your API keys in order to use the app. App store ratings don’t lie ;-)

We are going to update this topic more frequently and give support as well so if you have any questions about the app you can use the contact us button in the app or post them here.

Thanks!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
November 01, 2017, 11:10:53 PM
Trading app on phone is a good idea, what features are available on this app? disable withdraw function is a good thing for new testers.
There are so many requests from android users as well to create android version trading app, but unfortunately Op don't update this thread regularly.
I would like try this app, but it seems Bittrex got so many complain from customers which claim their account disabled many verified accounts for no reason and Bittrex support didn't reply to their tickets. This problem is getting more complicated, and I prefer to hold myself from Bittrex for a while.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 01:53:25 PM
I had an android app which had a monthly fee, but it was giving some kind of API errors. Newly listed coins used to be added very late on the app. Does this have similar problems? How long have you been testing it?

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 30, 2017, 05:06:12 PM
i think you need to build another apps for android apps because if we compare the user which using iphone and android, there will be a big gap between iphone and android and if you want to reach more people, then you can build another version for the cellphone. actually i only use tabtrader to manage my time in trading and especially if i am not in home so i can always to check how much the price for each coins and in many exchanges. tabtrader have many downloader and the user is really satisfied to the apps.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HODL
October 30, 2017, 02:31:56 PM
Bitrex trading app is excellent. Ive been using it for about 6 months with no issue so far. They are trustworthy and everything is ok!

As I understand they just released it.. How you were using it? Smiley
Activity: 140
Quo Vadis
October 28, 2017, 08:11:02 AM
Activity: 21
October 25, 2017, 03:14:06 PM
not official. you have to trust them with your money.

Is it official Bittrex? Or third party ussing API keys?
Activity: 154
October 25, 2017, 02:43:20 PM
BIttrex does not have trading app, at least not officially from them
HODL
October 25, 2017, 11:26:59 AM
My point of view that no need trading apps.
Why? because mobile site looks like good.. site have all functions for trading.
It's better than apps. Also app is not safety for users.
I strongly disagree with you here. Trading apps can come in very handy. I for example use TabTrader, it supports multiple exchanges including bittrex and poloniex. And all you have to do to get started is generate an API with the appropriate permissions (for safety reasons I always turn of the withdrawal function). So you can essentially move around your fund without risking to lose them.

Also mobile web app will newer have such speed as native app could have.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 11:16:02 AM
I strongly disagree with you here. Trading apps can come in very handy. I for example use TabTrader, it supports multiple exchanges including bittrex and poloniex. And all you have to do to get started is generate an API with the appropriate permissions (for safety reasons I always turn of the withdrawal function). So you can essentially move around your fund without risking to lose them.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
October 25, 2017, 11:01:05 AM
Looks cool, I'm still using the old app. this app is worth a try.
let me try it, and I will share my experience. Smiley
HODL
October 25, 2017, 08:13:22 AM
Why official app doesnt come? They make millions and as a IT person, I can say, that its really nothing hard to develop such kind of app. But I prefer not to trust 3rd party app.
Activity: 424
October 25, 2017, 08:02:50 AM
I am quite skeptical when it comes to trading apps, but if it's security can be guaranteed, then I am good to go with it. An android version won't be a bad idea, by the way. Nice development.
October 14, 2017, 04:26:41 AM
I like your app.
I tried it and I want you to add some small functions.

Hide unwanted coins in coin list.
Change time scale of chart.

Good luck!

Thanks, I will add it to the list!
Activity: 32
October 14, 2017, 01:32:27 AM
I like your app.
I tried it and I want you to add some small functions.

Hide unwanted coins in coin list.
Change time scale of chart.

Good luck!
October 13, 2017, 12:13:06 PM
Is it official Bittrex? Or third party ussing API keys?

Third party using API keys
October 12, 2017, 02:32:57 PM
I'm  not going to demotivate you on the work you have done on the APP but being someone who is inclined more towards application security,I will not touch your app with a 10 foot pole until the code is open-sourced.Infact,why wouldn't you wanted it to be open sourced ? Bittrex is a trusted source but not your app.All that we know about the inbuilt mechanism is what you described here.We need solid proofs,verifiable.

Price alert is good features.
How you can guarantee safety? (password and API keys..)
Because is not official version by bittrex.. (my opinion or I'm wrong?)

You guys are absolutely right about that, all though the app only works with the Bittrex API keys without the withdraw option (unlike other programs)

What you are saying goes the same for the following apps:

• Password Apps
  • FTP Apps
  • Wallet Apps
  • Email Apps

And all other apps which are relied on third party APIs.

I am the developer of the Stratis apps and not putting my name on the line here and willing to do a security source code check by a third party company.

If you know any reliable companies please let me know.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
October 12, 2017, 11:07:53 AM

I have to be disagree there with you as mobile websites cannot give you extra's such as price alerts and extra trading options.

Price alert is good features.
How you can guarantee safety? (password and API keys..)
Because is not official version by bittrex.. (my opinion or I'm wrong?)
Pages:
Jump to: