Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex will fall - page 3. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 08:11:30 PM
no, he has a point.

bittrex is slow and their order cancel process is fucked. It takes ages and leaves the order there. Lost 10k today because of that. Fucks sake.

How? look here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26401641
That's why the popularity of the bittrex will fall asap. There is a lot of problem with it. I've got the same problem. I got fucked around 5k caused by a slow response to the sell order.
I move to the binance. Polo and bittrex was same exchange site with a lot of problems. I retired from there.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 07:43:17 PM
no, he has a point.

bittrex is slow and their order cancel process is fucked. It takes ages and leaves the order there. Lost 10k today because of that. Fucks sake.

How? look here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26401641
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
December 15, 2017, 07:40:29 PM
Debbie downer
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
December 15, 2017, 07:36:38 PM
Works fine for me, and I'm on the other side of the globe

Buy better PC, imho
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 06:48:03 PM
I speculate that bittrex will fall and turn off and i hope that it will happen soon. Their shitty exchange cant manage all those transactions and lagging so much, so people, like myself, are losing money. i wouldnt be sure that they do that purposely. i lost so much money becouse od their shitty exchange and ill celebrate a day when those centralised manipulative shits will die. bittrex team i wish you all the worst a human can wish to someone. i advise all of you using them, and all of you who are thinking about using them, get the hell out of there before you find out in similar situation. they are taking so much money on daily basis on every fucking transaction and cant invest some fucking money in some decent servers so this cant happend. ill pay some team of people to spread the word about you and how big shit of service you are offering. i cant believe that you can be soo fucking greedy and took so much money for this poor lame lagging shitty service. fuck you all on bittrex, worst exchange ever!
Pages:
Jump to: