Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex will remove 82 tokens - page 2. (Read 633 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 03:45:52 AM
To be honest , i didn't even pay attention to the coins that they are delisting.
So it's a good decision because they could add other popular coins instead that people actually want to trade.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
March 24, 2018, 02:51:36 AM
I'm only familiar with Metal but most of these coins aren't that popular.
Did bittrex didn't really gave any reason why they have to move the other coins that has good trading volume?
If the reason is their weak liquidity then bittrex is starting to play safe now due to competition.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 02:48:45 AM
i'm worry.i have 1105 DGC tokens.thsi is not good for me.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 02:48:14 AM
Yes, it's a good news for us, remove garbages coins from our trading list will help us reduce the percent getting loss.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 24, 2018, 02:47:33 AM
Because Bittrex exchanges in the United States and the United States recently for encryption money market regulation is more and more strict, so the value only hype or tokens for the losing team was pulled from the exchange is perfectly normal
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 02:46:56 AM
Finally they will remove at least part of all this useless shitcoins, that's still are on exchange from past years. Very nice decision from Bittrex.
Activity: 644
March 24, 2018, 02:44:36 AM
The complete list of tokens that will be left by Bittrex:

8BIT, ADC, AM, AMS, APEX, ARB, BITS, BITZ, BLC, BOB, BSTY, BTA, CCN, CRBIT, CRYPT, DAR, DGC, DRACO, DTC, FC2, FRK, FSC2, GEMZ, GHC, GP, GRT, HKG, HYPER, HZ, J, KR, LXC, MAX, MEC, METAL, MND, MTR, MZC, NAUT, NET, NEU, NTRN, OC, ORB, PRIME, PXI, ROOT, SCOT, SCRT, SFR, SLG, SLING, SOON, SPRTS, SSD, STEPS, STV, SWING, TES, TIT, TRI, TRK, U, UFO, UNIQ, UNIT, UNO, UTC, VIOR, VIRAL, VP, WARP, XAUR, XBB, XC, XCO, XDQ, XPY, XQN, XSEED, XTC и YBC.

• 28 tokens will be deleted due to a faulty lock or if the project purse does not allow you to withdraw funds.

The rest are removed because no one needs (weak liquidity)
bittrex does not really like token erc20 list on their exchange, while coins are very liked by bittrex, I do not know what cause.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
March 24, 2018, 02:40:50 AM
It's a good decision to clear out these coins. There is a lot of worthless stuff out there, cluttering the crypto ecosystem and giving crypto a bad name. Spring cleaning is a sensible move.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 02:32:41 AM
That is the hallmark of a great exchange #Bittrex. What is the use of keeping nonperforming coins that will clog the whole platform with little or no impact on the daily or monthly trading volume. It is good to clear the system of dead coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 02:29:25 AM
I think this is a good step in the right direction. Most of these coins are having some good volume in terms of  Market Capitalization that should go to better coins with good use cases.
This would be a better thing for the Cryptocurrency market as the area of focus would be coins with good use cases and not shitcoins
Activity: 674
March 24, 2018, 02:23:50 AM
In an official announcement via its website, the famous Cryptocurrency exchange named Bittrex Cryptocurrency Exchange reported that they would remove 82 coins from its stock market due to the lack of liquidity they present. Information I read from local media
I think it is time for big exchanges to eliminate all of the coins that are not intended for use. It would be better for the crypto market where there were too many coin trash, bittrex is doing a meaningful job.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 08:29:34 PM
In an official announcement via its website, the famous Cryptocurrency exchange named Bittrex Cryptocurrency Exchange reported that they would remove 82 coins from its stock market due to the lack of liquidity they present. Information I read from local media
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 22, 2018, 08:20:06 PM
I can say that this is a good news. Removing unusable coins with no progress in the exchange is a must. Why? Because they are just like spam in the exchange, they are just populating the system and not contributing to its success. Sad for the coin holders and investors because if one exchange will remove it from their system, there is a possibility that it will also be removed on other exchange. With this news, the coin value will dump and no one will ever buy it again. RIP coins.
Merit: 13
March 22, 2018, 08:17:18 PM
The complete list of tokens that will be left by Bittrex:

8BIT, ADC, AM, AMS, APEX, ARB, BITS, BITZ, BLC, BOB, BSTY, BTA, CCN, CRBIT, CRYPT, DAR, DGC, DRACO, DTC, FC2, FRK, FSC2, GEMZ, GHC, GP, GRT, HKG, HYPER, HZ, J, KR, LXC, MAX, MEC, METAL, MND, MTR, MZC, NAUT, NET, NEU, NTRN, OC, ORB, PRIME, PXI, ROOT, SCOT, SCRT, SFR, SLG, SLING, SOON, SPRTS, SSD, STEPS, STV, SWING, TES, TIT, TRI, TRK, U, UFO, UNIQ, UNIT, UNO, UTC, VIOR, VIRAL, VP, WARP, XAUR, XBB, XC, XCO, XDQ, XPY, XQN, XSEED, XTC и YBC.

• 28 tokens will be deleted due to a faulty lock or if the project purse does not allow you to withdraw funds.

The rest are removed because no one needs (weak liquidity)

It's time to rid the market of slag. I hope people who keep these coins in the course of events!
Merit: 4
March 22, 2018, 08:14:38 PM
I think this decision is a good think to remove some coins that are no liquid and does not have any sense/purpose.....
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
March 22, 2018, 07:59:32 PM
They do it right. Cluttering the lobby is so bad. Why keep tokens/coins that are not in demand? It is better to concentrate clients on tokens with good liquidity. Bittrex have ~300 tokens, but some of them are less than 10K/daily volume. These tokens need to be removed or frozen for a while.
Removing will help the traders pretty well, having too much token is not necessary at this momenta since many coin will soon to add up, if those coin didn't manage to remain in bittrex meaning they didn't perform well enough among other coin who still on it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
March 22, 2018, 07:53:53 PM
They do it right. Cluttering the lobby is so bad. Why keep tokens/coins that are not in demand? It is better to concentrate clients on tokens with good liquidity. Bittrex have ~300 tokens, but some of them are less than 10K/daily volume. These tokens need to be removed or frozen for a while.
Activity: 186
March 22, 2018, 07:47:44 PM
Very wellplayed by bittrex,these shitcoins needs to be eliminated or erase to our environment so that less shitcoins will exists,those inactive coins for years should be delisted so that no one will invest to these shitty dead coins,because some people will still invest to these dead coins without doing research that will surely get rekt at the end of the day.
Activity: 364
March 22, 2018, 07:34:08 PM
Time to cheer up, this is one of the best move that bittrex made  this year,
there are too many tokens/coins on their exchange that is not good in volume or movement,
there are too many alternative coins want to be listed on their exchange, and now they will have more space for new but have grat potentials.

I think this is a good news to bittrex, there are too many dead coins with poor trading volume, maybe most of them are dead without any development. So it is time to do that.
Activity: 148
March 22, 2018, 07:32:16 PM
These coins deserved to be removed because they are worthless pieces of shit,pure shitcoins! Bittrex is doing their job to remove these shitcoins from their exhcange cleaning all these inactive and worthless coins in the market,delisting a coin wont affect if that coin doesnt have any trading volime from the past few months it means people arent interested.
Pages:
Jump to: