Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittube speculation/prediction thread #youtubekiller - page 2. (Read 436 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 4
I love Bittube. And of course, it won't replace Youtube but it doesn't have to. I am sure it will be something like medium or steam in relation to reddit. Hard to find projects in crypto space with such a fast development speed!
No need to replace Youtube, that would be crazy. The important thing is people as consumers need options, and right now YouTube is a de facto monopoly in this area. If they get hard competition from projects like ours, maybe they will improve themselves too and everyone will benefit.
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I love Bittube. And of course, it won't replace Youtube but it doesn't have to. I am sure it will be something like medium or steam in relation to reddit. Hard to find projects in crypto space with such a fast development speed!
There is no ico, that is something I really respect but I don't see a clear economic model for this platform, it is one of the important things to make this project successful and grow.
What are your thoughts about the economic model?

edit: almost done writing a medium article about the earnings model. It's looking promising.
There is no ico, that is something I really respect but I don't see a clear economic model for this platform, it is one of the important things to make this project successful and grow.

What do you mean?Are you really informed about the project?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Decentralized version of youtube might be good but it can't compete with youtube in the near future. Also the name bittube really bad and not original much.
repeat bittube enough and it becomes a household name Wink that's how it works. Competing with a giant like YT is very hard especially the near term, but someone has to do it. Luckily our tech makes it easy and we can skyrocket when mainstream comes knocking on the door. That's why we are here for the long term and already this year you will see nice things from us.
The idea is beautiful. But the videos are on the chain. Otherwise, there will be videos in an external storage area.

No, only the coin uses blockchain.

Videos are on ipfs and everyone is a node. Kind of like bittorrent but seamless and more efficient. Basically everyone is a storage server and if more people use it the more robust the network. You visit bit.tube and instantly you are a node. It took 1+ year to code just this part, it's the magic why it all works.
Activity: 966
You tube have adsense and etc and this bittube has cryptocurrency, its good for uploader and viewer have some profit..it will be huge if some youtuber like pieweedepee migrate to this project
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
A great project to invest in since youtube has monopolize the video market, A strong competition from such a crypto related project will be a nice investment.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
What a hidden gem.
Look at price, look at marketcap - do your own calculations.

THIS IS GOOD.
Decentralized version of youtube might be good but it can't compete with youtube in the near future. Also the name bittube really bad and not original much.

Youtube is youtube...Bit.tube has a xxx website as well though with many things to come.

https://xxx.bit.tube +18
Activity: 448
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
well well
decentralized version of youtube.
very good project,
considering milenial people cant life without VLOG or whatever they call it.
very promissing , but well, need more advertising so vloger vloger glance this
Activity: 98
Interesting. I didn't know that would be possible to make this kind of project. Though more cryptocurrency for sure will be uploaded to BitTube compare to Youtube. I amazed that this project existed and ill be more willing to use BitTube for crypto related purposes since it is a new market.
Activity: 336
I don't think anybody will take out youtube, but it's a neat idea
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
The idea is beautiful. But the videos are on the chain. Otherwise, there will be videos in an external storage area.
Activity: 84
Seems like a good youtube alternative
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
more people are using https://bit.tube/ more youtube & others will have less users
simple as that

so if you are a share hodler of TUBE - (IPBC) is good to share videos via bit.tube only

simple as that
What do you think of this coin?It already has a working product and improving and adding new features day after day.

https://coin.bit.tube/

https://bit.tube/dashboard

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bit-tube/

Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: