Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitverts.io *BETA - Advertising on the blockchain made easy and cheap - page 3. (Read 20906 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 13
We had a small issue with hosting but everything is fixed and new features added already

Any update on your program? I suggest you to be more active here and let us know whats happening

Regards
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
We had a small issue with hosting but everything is fixed and new features added already
Activity: 207
Merit: 13
Why the site is not working at the moment?

I can see it's working just fine. you should refresh your browser, Delete cache and cookies.
brand new
Activity: 0
Why the site is not working at the moment?
Hello,

Upgrades are active!.

Moving to the next features development, come and join us you won't be dissapointed.

Best Regards
Hello,

Upgrades will be activated tommorow.

Advertisers, is your chance to get high quality traffic at the lowest price on the market!

Best Regards
Hello,

Our advertising power is going strong! more than 5k members already.

Upgrades will come soon, meanwhile we updated a lot of small bugs and everything is smooth.

Best Regards
Upcoming features:

- Upgrades
- Rented Referrals
- Games
- PVP Games
- Tournaments and more

Best Regards
Hello,

We are official launched, more features will be added soon.

Best Regards
We are still in BETA for the next 12 hours, but ads started to appear!
We are working hard on the features and we hope we will have some ads up soon and start the process of launching
As we are preparing to launch in 2 days want to tell everyone that a lot of development is going on daily, and after launch we will also add 2 more currencies:

- Ripple
- Cardano

We are also in to building of adding Dash, Monero and a few others.

Why total compaigns 0 ?
I don't want create account, How much cost click or another price for ads?
Thanks.

We are currently in BETA, we officially launch on 27th, then people will be able to start campaigns. As currently they can only register and get referrals.

After 27th you will be able to create campaigns without an account too. As we are trying to create an innovative system and create a friendly enviroment for everyone, prices are set by you as an advertiser and going as low as 1 satoshi / view however the cheaper the price you giving your ad will show lower in the list of ads so you might not get the best exposure or as fast visitors.

Best Regards

Ok, creating campaigns without account is cool!
1 satoshi / view.

PPC pay pre cost,  how much cost click?

Also I think need add open stats of all campaign and source traffic.
Thanks.

That is the cost per click min 1 satoshi or any 1 8th decimal of every cryptocurrency, but like i said before having a low price will result in showing your ad lower in the list. Also you can increase type spent on the ad with every 5 seconds.

We will consider that, as we need to add anyway a way for non registered users to check their campaign status.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
Why total compaigns 0 ?
Thanks.

We are currently in BETA, we officially launch on 27th, then people will be able to start campaigns. As currently they can only register and get referrals.

After 27th you will be able to create campaigns without an account too. As we are trying to create an innovative system and create a friendly enviroment for everyone, prices are set by you as an advertiser and going as low as 1 satoshi / view however the cheaper the price you giving your ad will show lower in the list of ads so you might not get the best exposure or as fast visitors.

Best Regards

Ok, creating campaigns without account is cool!
1 satoshi / view.

PPC pay pre cost,  how much cost click?
Also I think need add open stats of all campaign and source traffic.
Thanks.
Update:

Referral commissions and direct referrals are now available to be seen in referrals area.

If anyone will like to see a certain currency on the launch let us know.

Best Regards
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Will have a look on this.
Why total compaigns 0 ?
Thanks.

Best Regards
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
Why total compaigns 0 ?
Thanks.
If anyone have input on thing that you like to see or to be changed all feedback is appreciated and implemented.
May I know, why there's a deposit fee (withdrawal fee it's normal, but a deposit fee it's not)? https://archive.fo/Ij37T#selection-501.115-501.144

That is our earnings as we give all earnings to the clickers on a 1:1 rate due to lower advertising fee, all funds will be transparency shown on the website stats when we launch.

Perhaps you should correct the spelling mistakes as well ("referr" should be changed to "refer" and "i" should be capitalized "I" instead): https://imgur.com/a/o6Zgf
Fixed

Why payments for earnings aren't instant? https://imgur.com/a/fdMoJ
Because we are still testing the system, after we are 100% no bugs then will release instant payments, that should happen pretty soon after launch.

Also we fixed the Members Chat inside dashboard area as there was a small error

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
If anyone have input on thing that you like to see or to be changed all feedback is appreciated and implemented.
May I know, why there's a deposit fee (withdrawal fee it's normal, but a deposit fee it's not)? https://archive.fo/Ij37T#selection-501.115-501.144

Perhaps you should correct the spelling mistakes as well ("referr" should be changed to "refer" and "i" should be capitalized "I" instead): https://imgur.com/a/o6Zgf

Why payments for earnings aren't instant? https://imgur.com/a/fdMoJ
Pages:
Jump to: