Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟Bitvest🌟 ▌Invest In A Gambling Site - page 4. (Read 17026 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2016, 05:17:09 PM
Investor profit update:
September 02, 2016, 10:19:22 PM
Op has been updated with new information.
Update on progress of investments:
ive put in .02 3 weeks ago and .01 last week and neither have shown a huge profit yet (very small) but i expect it
will go up over time. Its made around .0002 so far but better than pissing it away gambling

Well payments are based on weight so based on your investment an there being over 162btc invested that's not bad earnings at all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
ive put in .02 3 weeks ago and .01 last week and neither have shown a huge profit yet (very small) but i expect it
will go up over time. Its made around .0002 so far but better than pissing it away gambling
This has gathered my attention towards investing into it. Looks very promising. Now I will add this gambling site, as well as the one from my signature into my investment portfolio. I hope that I will get good returns into Bitvest for the long term. Even though that every investment has a risk, it may still be worth it if the rewards are good. The higher the risk, the bigger the reward. Just my opinion.  Smiley

I'm glad you like it the more that is invested the higher the limits go an the higher the limits the more attention we get from high rollers.

Currently stats:
Invested (Real)   138.03733445 BTC The real amount invested by investors.
Invested (Margin) 604.86951713 BTC The margin amount which increases the bet limits

Profits (Total)   43.15533577 BTC

You can see the investor profits over the past few months:

Bitvest's invested has been growing overtime, thanks to our supporters & investors!

Glad to hear it
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Getting more and more hooked on this game! Hardest decision is to invest or play!
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
This has gathered my attention towards investing into it. Looks very promising. Now I will add this gambling site, as well as the one from my signature into my investment portfolio. I hope that I will get good returns into Bitvest for the long term. Even though that every investment has a risk, it may still be worth it if the rewards are good. The higher the risk, the bigger the reward. Just my opinion.  Smiley
https://bitvest.io/charts has received some updates Smiley
You may now zoom, and the long term charts go back just over a month further

Instruction how to use the new feature are at the top of the page.
Autobetting is here!
It's now quicker and easier than ever to play at Bitvest!
how much can one investor win if he just invest 0.01 btc? and are the earnings sent automatically every week, month?
I'd be glad to invest more once i find out the ROI can be gained back in less than a month or two.

it depends on your margin an how heavy gamblers are winning or losing.
But since the site opened there has been 40 btc earned for investors most of which was earned when 60 or so btc was invested.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
how much can one investor win if he just invest 0.01 btc? and are the earnings sent automatically every week, month?
I'd be glad to invest more once i find out the ROI can be gained back in less than a month or two.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
will have to give it a try !
Do I have to make an account to do an investment? Or I can do it with the automatic account?
You can do it with a auto made account if you should so wish.
But auto generated accounts don't support 2fa just a warning.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Do I have to make an account to do an investment? Or I can do it with the automatic account?

Coming Tomorrow: Slots

We will be releasing our customizable slot in less than 24 hours! We will also be hosting a week long launch event. You will earn tickets for a raffle based on how much you've bet, we will start the prize pool with millions of satoshis and tokens from our own funds, and put in a large part of the house share for all slot bets until the draw next week!

Our slot features:
  • Fully customizable pay tables
  • Up to 20 paylines
  • Exciting graphic and sound effects
  • Great compatibility with desktop and mobile
  • Game speed control, play at 25-800% speed, or even instant!
  • Bitvest's investor system
  • Provable fairness

Good Luck, and Win Big!

Yes there is the op shows all the cold wallets we also have proof of liability so you can always see where funds are located.
https://bitvest.io/liabilities

Just one other things these guys run 777coin.com so they have been around since 2013 they are pretty well trusted.

Game is pretty nice and it is nice that they have run another site - pretty hard to trust anyone in this space though!

Oh yeah that's very true.
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Yes there is the op shows all the cold wallets we also have proof of liability so you can always see where funds are located.

Just one other things these guys run 777coin.com so they have been around since 2013 they are pretty well trusted.

Game is pretty nice and it is nice that they have run another site - pretty hard to trust anyone in this space though!

Pages:
Jump to: