Author

Topic: ★☆★ Bitvest.io - Plinko Sig. Campaign ★☆★ (Member-Hero Accepted) - page 119. (Read 153193 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Is this campaign open or what? I can see that there are 25 participants in the sheet but is that it or will you accept to 50 members?
Please if not going to accept then update the op.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

User: zero1ten
Position to apply: jr member
Post starts: 43 including this
Address: 36SxqnLj8ps7qLg7yRksMapKhuaUJZf6an
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
User:  jonahmarieaton101
Postion to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 199
Address: 3AXJG6K3Q2B9C94S32xD7TvoHDKcRikSc9
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
ImHash

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/imhash-851646

1FJoef9N8r2mwEMXdM9ju6UUfHaGCS2Gym
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Update: I've received word from a staff member about a ongoing signature spamming, there will be a new rule going forward for the campaign.

New Rule:
★ Signature Spamming that is detrimental to the discussions in threads will not count as payment.

That rule makes sense.
U2
Activity: 676
Merit: 503
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...
Hi, I'd like to join your campaign.

User: U2
Postion to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 128
Address: 1F2itfukFkroqdY1QYRtnkuFegPvPp5o8U
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Can i join in this campaign. Hope ill be accepted .thanks.

User: pealr12
Posts Start: 62
Address: 3BakHDAJVSLtpRGLqxpuGpgDxSxDQeEhx7
Activity: 154
User:  maxdeielle
Posts Start: 209
Address:if accepted
donator
Activity: 3228
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Update: I've received word from a staff member about a ongoing signature spamming, there will be a new rule going forward for the campaign.

New Rule:
★ Signature Spamming that is detrimental to the discussions in threads will not count as payment.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
★ Side Advertising(Competitor + Personal MSG + Newbie Code): 0.00002 BTC
Are you wearing a competitor's signature as well? The side advertising this is for people already participating in a campaign, and add the newbie code below their normal signature. Most campaigns won't let you do that, but some might. Newbies can't wear 2 signatures since the space is very limited.

★ Personal Advertising Message ONLY: 0.00001 BTC
I suppose that could indicate Newbies are allowed?

Maybe lightlord just forgot to edit that in original post about that personal text campaign. That is not even a good attitude that you will argue against the campaign manager because of it, why not just apologize to him.

Hello everyone, we see there aren't any services or much offered for Jr. Members.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Are you wearing a competitor's signature as well? The side advertising this is for people already participating in a campaign, and add the newbie code below their normal signature. Most campaigns won't let you do that, but some might. Newbies can't wear 2 signatures since the space is very limited.

I suppose that could indicate Newbies are allowed?
May I understand why there is still not a message with me if I am accepted or not to this campaign?
I'm waiting for a week for an answer.
We do NOT enroll newbies anymore.

Hi Lutpin , I'm leaving the campaign, I don't have too enough time in these weeks, and as you can see I'm posting only few posts, so I will never reach the minimum posts/week, please tell me when I can remove the signature or else i can keep the signature and join back later this month when i finish up my other works
No need to leave, if you want to come back later anyway.
Else, you can remove the signature right after the payments are sent later today.

★☆★ Bitvest Per Post Payment Structure ★☆★

Good, you're even more noob than it seems. I'm going to take down my signature.
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Last weeks payments have been sent (443f396ff29b3bf6d6e336301aa74c0ea31ee6a41cf33e9914baa23d7310775f).

No new enrollments this week, sorry guys.

Good, you're even more noob than it seems. I'm going to take down my signature.
Welcome to my banlist.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era
User : dawnasor
Position : Member
Post Start : 70
Address : 1NeENMQfutSuNHKHWRBWEquuWbycHawFbX
Activity: 147
User: Akashborikar
Postion to Apply: Jr. Member
Posts Start: 36
Address: 1HEZgpKfWTDTqN4JRKHybgqZwLRVeP2AFY
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Then go and edit original post. Why there are still newbie codes?
Maybe you noticed that I am not OP, hence can not edit it.
Also, maybe you noticed that there are no rates given for newbies in OP. This should have made you question your demand to get enrolled, hm?

It's not fair to make free advertisment for your gambling website for nothing.
You have not been accepted by me into the campaign, don't act like you would have any claims to be compensated for your "advertisment".
Please remove your signature.
May I understand why there is still not a message with me if I am accepted or not to this campaign?

Hi Lutpin , I'm leaving the campaign, I don't have too enough time in these weeks, and as you can see I'm posting only few posts, so I will never reach the minimum posts/week, please tell me when I can remove the signature or else i can keep the signature and join back later this month when i finish up my other works
Else, you can remove the signature right after the payments are sent later today.

Then go and edit original post. Why there are still newbie codes?

It's not fair to make free advertisment for your gambling website for nothing.
Thank you
copper member
Goodbye, Z.

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Best place to check is the op in the google doc that is updated normally weekly.

Thank you
Jump to: