Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ Bitvest.io - Plinko Sig. Campaign ★☆★ (Member-Hero Accepted) - page 12. (Read 153197 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Payments should be regular, there was a regular payment system in the past. In addition, the day of payment should be determined.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
User: mx667
Postion to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 1016
Address: 1MdAKad8UreZFNyDzcMFX7CqYP2DRn3gFq

Please PM me if you accept me. And I will change my signature, avatar, and personal message.
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Any chance we might be getting paid for the 2 months period on Tuesday-Wednesday because as far as i know the wallet hasn't been refilled.
I'm pretty sure he refills the wallet when he makes the payments so you wont really see the wallet filled. Although a little update would be nice.
I've reached out to lightlord through absy (thanks for that) and last I've heard, the escrow is supposed to be refilled soon.
As soon as we have an escrow top off, we can roll out payments for the outsanding rounds.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
Any chance we might be getting paid for the 2 months period on Tuesday-Wednesday because as far as i know the wallet hasn't been refilled.

I'm pretty sure he refills the wallet when he makes the payments so you wont really see the wallet filled. Although a little update would be nice.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
Why the OP is not updated as the campaign does not accept Jr members now ?
It was due to the meriting system. The account farmers has definitely increased and they need to do something about it and came about merit. That’s why the membership needed to join increased. This campaign is currently closed to new participations though.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Why the OP is not updated as the campaign does not accept Jr members now ?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Hi Manager Lutpin, I just want to ask if you are fully aware of the issues of the 1st quarter of the round that our post count is decreasing, just like what happened last time, you've count base on the date of our post and not on our post count. I hope that you will do the same just like before. Thank You.  Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
User: tikalbong
Postion to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 102
Address: 1NEVuB27dB9K8zY6hn5eBdtZg9k5VkD1r7
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
Please do not do the same thing every time, stay calm. Previously all payments were made. The delay may be very normal.
I know that, I am just asking if this is the last week of our 3rd round. Anyways, thank you!

Yep, 23-24th of this month would be the end and payment if it goes through.
Please do not do the same thing every time, stay calm. Previously all payments were made. The delay may be very normal.
I know that, I am just asking if this is the last week of our 3rd round. Anyways, thank you!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Bitcointalk Username: Pokemoon
Current Post Count: 35 (with this post)
BTC Address: qrwavz38lpdffqmpls9lef96h5mpwpkgxc6d3ay9j9
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Is this our last week of our 3rd round now? Thank you.
Yep

Are we in the fourth week right?

I think Wednesday 9th May was the 4th week without pay yes. I think we’ll have to wait another 2 weeks to be paid. Lutpin does it in 2 week blocks so payment will be Wesnesday 23rd May.
Is this our last week of our 3rd round now? Thank you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 111
Username : miha8
Posts Start: 701
Address: 19XTswh7aKHRBaVJoQHey5Ps6q2kyP325o

Please Luptin, confirm me
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk name :  Shawn995
Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shawn995-1095114
BTC Address:  1HN4Et4b1CvtrXzfiDg7rau2qC9S4DZsf9
Current post count : 376
I want to join Bitvest or 777 coin.
Hope Luptin will pick me.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

User: knightmairesaint
Postion to Apply: Sr. Member
Posts Start: 360 + 1
Address: 3EgDitodTSDUL8Ryy­2H9WSG8aJachvtiUR
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Bitcointalk Username: aftab.436
Current Post Count: 62
BTC Address: 1JKVFD78XRXTid6gDRRftc5czf2jd68qsW

I want to work with this project. Hope i will be accepted.
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
User: 01asd
Posts Start: 282
Address: 1KE13U1eK7JnRtshMmQi51PL5D2odGBAeh

Please PM me if you accepted me.
Pages:
Jump to: