Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitvest.io - Thread Designing Contest - page 2. (Read 1532 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 06:29:00 PM
Hi guys, here`s my version.
Preview size  Tongue

https://image.ibb.co/mNfkT9/Bitvest_ANN_preview.png
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
August 10, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

Click here to play at Bitvest.io and win big!
or you can choose to be an investor and collect the profits!

You can now play using

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, or Bitvest Tokens!

As if that wasn't enough, here are some more reasons to play at Bitvest.io:

Click here to start playing and win BIG!

Bitvest Games are Waiting!

There are a lot of investor dice sites out there, and its time to bring something new and exciting to the community.
Choose from any of our five games at Bitvest.io, including the classic Plinko game!

We feature prize row customizations, and encourage you to design the game rewards to your taste.

In addition to the games, Bitvest.io runs a faucet 24/7 to give new players a free chance of winning.
Along with the faucet, we also run chat promotions; simply participate in the chat, and you may be randomly selected to win!

Utilize our multi-tiered referral system and earn from three levels!

Example:
Step 1: John refers Bob
Step 2: Bob refers Sally
Step 3: Sally refers Joe

John would earn referral commissions from Bob, Sally, and Joe in a 3 tier fashion. Talk about exponential growth and earnings!

Click here to play your favorite game now!

At Bitvest.io, you get 1.15%-1.8333% of the total bet, compared to .9-8% of the total bet after fees on other sites.

We hold promotions, happy hours/days, referrals, trivia, rainbots and more to ensure success and growth of our playerbase and
bring forth an active social community. This ensures a better sustainable future for our investors and for Bitvest.io.

Click here to learn more about investing in Bitvest.io

We are looking for members that are social, constructive, and willing to become a part of the Bitvest family!

Higher tiers on the Bitvest family tree come with more privileges & benefits. A secret that is only known to those that work their way up.

Maximizing Your chances of tier progression:

1. Be Active
2. Be casual and socialize
3. Be willing to become a part of the Bitvest family
4. Show dedication and great leadership skills

You may fully audit our Bitcoin cold storage balance at any time.

The signing addresses are the first addresses derived by using the xpubkeys. Therefore this is proof we control the xprivkeys.
Use any major block explorer to check the balance of our xpubkeys:

xpubkeys: lightlord | Zodiac

Additional Information: You can find additional information on our altcoin storage of ETH/LTC, and our signatures at bitvest.io/liabilities for verification of ownership.

At Bitvest, we strive to bring complete transparency to all our betters and investors. That's why we've implemented a fully automated daily proof of liabilities.
Any user with a balance or investment may use our tool to verify our cryptographic proof that their balance is included in the sum of liabilities.
The total may then be compared against our proof of reserves shown here (liabilities) to verify that all user balances are fully accounted for (makes fractional reserves impossible).

To verify you are included in our total liabilities, log in and go to https://bitvest.io/liabilities. You will be presented with a root node containing the sum of all investments +
balances, and your partial tree, which contains your username and the balance/investment sum for your account at the moment the report was generated.

What are you waiting for? Play at Bitvest.io now!

Activity: 698
Merit: 503
Substantiate your success.
August 10, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

EDIT FOR 2ND SUBMIT.ACCEPT REVISION FOR FUTURE
Thank you
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 09, 2018, 10:50:52 PM
Contest ends tomorrow, if you have any more final submissions, submit them before then.

Approximately ~18-24 hours remaining.
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
August 08, 2018, 09:18:15 PM
i'm very interested for participated this contest..
i think contest want to ended tomorrow by the way when the last time to apply and submit design sir??
can u give clue again Roll Eyes
Activity: 792
Merit: 1001
Video editing • Animated GIFs • Graphic Design
August 08, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

-------------

Here is my entry, may make some minor changes over the next few days, if i win all text wil be editable, i can make any animation changes and of course i will remove watermarks.
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
August 07, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
August 05, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

Idk why the first picture is not on left side. The preview its on same side and looks good and don't have gap between it, i already try different way but still like that. Will try to fix it as i can.
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
August 04, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

Activity: 807
Merit: 522
August 04, 2018, 12:09:38 PM
Preview:
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Professional Designer & Manager | PM ME
August 04, 2018, 12:04:30 PM

My Entry... Of course I can change anything, add or remove or fully redesign this thread
Last update: 10 August

Activity: 728
Merit: 265
August 04, 2018, 10:36:11 AM

I can change its color scheme.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 10:22:15 AM
Reserved. Thanks!
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 08:33:33 AM
WOW, This will be a good. I reserved my spot for this...... Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
August 04, 2018, 07:10:58 AM
Hello Lightlord, I have shared my thread design for this project. Please check and let me know.

Hope you like it thank you.
Activity: 410
Merit: 111
Graphic Designer for all your needs.
August 04, 2018, 06:06:15 AM

This is my entry, of course everything can be adjusted like adding/removing more things or editing out the existing one.
PS: Pictures aren't aligned perfectly because they are in a reply only, the would be perfectly alligned in the main thread, this how should they look: https://i.ibb.co/Qm5tPc0/43446990.png

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
August 04, 2018, 04:19:08 AM
Applied for thread designing
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
August 04, 2018, 04:17:47 AM
Reserved for thread designing
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
August 04, 2018, 04:17:34 AM
My Entry:

Bitvest is a one of a Bitcoin gambling site that has 5 games including Plinko, Slots, Roulette, Bit Spin and Dice. The Slots, Roulette and Dice games may not be unique but Plinko and Bit Spin is not easy to find in the Bitcoin space and Bitvest have done an excellent job on these games!

The site was launched in October 2015 (according to the Bitcoin Talk Forums) and was created by the owner of the popular Bitcoin gambling site 777coin.

Bitvest boasts one of the biggest faucets today and also has a the option of investing in the bankroll. We have invested in the bankroll at BGR and we are following the site very closely!

Bitvest Games

Come join the fun! Slots, Dice, Bitspin, Roulette, and Plinko!

Three Tier Referral System

With this system you can earn from three levels, example:

Step 1: John refers Luke
Step 2: Luke refers Bob
Step 3: Bob refers Mike

John would earn BTC from Luke,Bob,Mike in a 3 tier fashion. Exponential growth!

Proof of Reserves

The signing addresses are the first addresses derived by using the xpubkeys. Therefore this is proof we control the xprivkeys.
You may fully audit our bitcoin cold storage balance using the xpubkeys below
Many Block explorers will allow you to check the balance of our xpubkeys (Lightlord Xpubkey | Zodiac Xpubkey)

You can find additional information on our altcoin storage of ETH/LTC, and our signatures at https://bitvest.io/liabilities for verification of ownership

Proof of Liabilities

At Bitvest, we strive to bring complete transparency to all our bettors and investors. That's why we've implemented a fully automated daily proof of liabilities.
Any user with a balance or investment may use our tool to verify our cryptographic proof that their balance is included in the sum of liabilities.
The total may then be compared against our proof of reserves shown here (liabilities) to verify that all user balances are fully accounted for (makes fractional reserves impossible).

To verify you are included in our total liabilities, log in and go to https://bitvest.io/liabilities. You will be presented with a root node containing the sum of all investments +
balances, and your partial tree, which contains your username and the balance/investment sum for your account at the moment the report was generated.

Pages:
Jump to: