Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST.io🌟 💰WIN BY 🔶PLAY 📈INVEST➡🔺🎲🎰🔲 | BET CONTEST ▄■▀■▄ - page 225. (Read 201655 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
You mean 18 btc to invest? So he expected value will be around 90 btc if he used 5x kelly?
No, his expected value of a specific bet would be (18*5/siteBankroll)*(betSizeEV). His expected value of investing is 0, since you expect nothing with no volume.

His investment would be a simulated ~90 BTC, but he would not be expecting a 2x profit when he invests. If investing doubled your money straight up, it would be very abused.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Well that was a crazy 24 hours investment went from +.40 to -1.4 to +1.04 swings!!!

Can you add to the hot wallet, says its empty.

Wondering how much btc you put on 5x investment. Must be big enough to get that huge payout out though so you recover almost 2 btc and make 1 btc profit just from investment. Congrats though

Little under 18 at 5x

You mean 18 btc to invest? So he expected value will be around 90 btc if he used 5x kelly? This is quite big amount to invest though. But 18 btc to get 1 btc is still take times. Betting that amount on 1.1x must be better choice I guess. Although he has a lot of money to be invested but I think with thst amount he can get more. But anyway congrats to get huge payout just from investment
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
Oh looks like i missed it

It was quite a blast Tongue Looking forward to a next one if there will be any. The prizes were quite large. Too bad I didn't see anyone get the jackpot
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1414
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Join us now for exciting TRIVIA .

A few players got a chance of winning 0.5 BTC at one go , come try your luck now . Also 2.5 Million tokens were tipped by Lightlord ( Bonus rain ), join us now and win big Smiley
Activity: 429
Merit: 263
Well that was a crazy 24 hours investment went from +.40 to -1.4 to +1.04 swings!!!

Wondering how much btc you put on 5x investment. Must be big enough to get that huge payout out though so you recover almost 2 btc and make 1 btc profit just from investment. Congrats though

Little under 18 at 5x
legendary
Activity: 1834

That's some crazy changes right there. Glad it turned out that well. Interesting how the swings were so big. Did you have kelly on 5x?

5x had about 10% of the roll, took out a few btc earlier today.
legendary

That's some crazy changes right there. Glad it turned out that well. Interesting how the swings were so big. Did you have kelly on 5x?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

hehe well you picked the right time my friend , you were lucky enough to invest in the right time ( even I don't believe in right time when it comes to investing but you have avoided a huge downswing in the past days Smiley )
in general the last few days were really swingy not only today , you can see the bankroll going massively up and down
hopefully mine will recover soon too  Cheesy
legendary

Glad to hear this and also thanks for sharing this as many of the investors don't share their success story . Good luck , hope your investment grows more Smiley .

Good to see Global BR growing , 888 at the moment Smiley

Well Grats on your investment.
And it should be processed now.

Yeah its relatively safe to invest since on big wins it normally go's into safe mode.
legendary
The limit is generally set to have a max win on the highest prize of 2.5% of the global bankroll (the bankroll after margin is applied). In some cases it will be lower if the row is seen to be a high risk or high payout frequency, for example, a 5 in the middle row won't allow a max win of 20 BTC since it's too common to hit.

Makes sense. Atleast these limitations will make sure the bankroll isn't wiped out in minutes. Though I know some people would enjoy being able to win larger amounts, I still think this is the better option.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
The limit is generally set to have a max win on the highest prize of 2.5% of the global bankroll (the bankroll after margin is applied). In some cases it will be lower if the row is seen to be a high risk or high payout frequency, for example, a 5 in the middle row won't allow a max win of 20 BTC since it's too common to hit.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
How do you calculate the max win for plinko?
You can see the limit of each row beside the row , just multiply the limit with highest multiplier that will give you the Max win .

For example , if you see red row , you can see limit 0.0185 and the highest multiplier on red is 1111x

so 0.0185 * 1111 = 20.55 BTC + 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Great news everyone! Bitvest is now officially supported in DiceBot!
You can download the latest stable version from https://bot.seuntjie.com/botpage.aspx

This!
This is great , I just used Dicebot to bet on Bitvest and it works smoothly without any issues . You can bet with both tokens and BTC using Dicebot and the speed is amazing .
Jump to: