Pages:
Author

Topic: BITVESTORS.COM - PROFESSIONAL BITCOIN EARNERS PLATFORM - page 2. (Read 2860 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14692093    <------ Vas    Hero of Hero's    HAHAHAHAHAH

You will never be taken serious in life.

Ya, here's mine =(
Poor guy... I think I threw him a few satoshi and told him no need to return me.

Wahahahaha...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy - give me 0.02 BTC  PLEASE!!!  Grin  Come on dude? It is not so big amount... can you help me?

I wanted to, but u are 'champion' of HYIP.
I am pretty sure u can earn 0.02 easily anyway.

I need first capital... can you help?

Nope, u can never be taken serious in life =(
Don't shame yourself more for just a pathetic 0.02.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14692093    <------ Vas    Hero of Hero's    HAHAHAHAHAH

Ya, here's mine =(
Poor guy... I think I threw him a few satoshi and told him no need to return me.

Wahahahaha...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy - give me 0.02 BTC  PLEASE!!!  Grin  Come on dude? It is not so big amount... can you help me?

I need first capital... can you help?

Ya, here's mine =(

Ya, here's mine =(

Ya, here's mine =(
Poor guy... 'Champion' of HYIP. LOL

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14692093    <------ Vas    Hero of Hero's    HAHAHAHAHAH

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi/Pyramid Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

What a fucking knobhead gave me negative trust accusing me of theft only because I post in a ponzi thread!!?? WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE JUDGING ME?? GUESS WHAT YOU LITTLE CUNT, IT'S MY MONEY!! AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I FUCKING WANT WITH MY MONEY!! THIS IS PUBLIC FORUM AND I CAN POST WHENEVER I WANT AND I CAN POST WHATEVER I FUCKING WANT! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO ACCUSE ME OF THEFT I NEVER COMMITTED?? FUCKING VOD GAVE YOU A POSITIVE FEEDBACK SO YOU FEEL LIKE A FUCKING MAN NOW?? LET ME BREAK IT TO YOU, YOU'RE A NOTHING BUT A PATHETIC FORUM CUNT!!

thats a lot of caps there lmao
you see, people participating or endorsing scammers are merely scammers as well
not sure what he did to you but try to check what you posted

It's quite obvious he is a scammer or shill somehow, business is bad recently.
So, he decided to vent off flaming anyone that is a threat to them.

Sure  Grin  Cry more baby.. about SCAM  Cheesy
Ya not sure who is crying or bitching so hard recently.

Only on this forum, I see about 20 fresh HYIPs to this moment, as well many hundreds of HYIPs on other forums ... yes, you are right - is difficult to choose from such an abundance  Cheesy
Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

What a fucking knobhead gave me negative trust accusing me of theft only because I post in a ponzi thread!!?? WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE JUDGING ME?? GUESS WHAT YOU LITTLE CUNT, IT'S MY MONEY!! AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I FUCKING WANT WITH MY MONEY!! THIS IS PUBLIC FORUM AND I CAN POST WHENEVER I WANT AND I CAN POST WHATEVER I FUCKING WANT! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO ACCUSE ME OF THEFT I NEVER COMMITTED?? FUCKING VOD GAVE YOU A POSITIVE FEEDBACK SO YOU FEEL LIKE A FUCKING MAN NOW?? LET ME BREAK IT TO YOU, YOU'RE A NOTHING BUT A PATHETIC FORUM CUNT!!

Sure  Grin  Cry more baby.. about SCAM  Cheesy
Ya not sure who is crying or bitching so hard recently.
Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Sure... cry more baby about SCAM
You are really funny gay  Grin Grin Grin
Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

FYX
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
BitVestors.com Community Manager

Please refrain from such vulgar language here. I perfectly understand your issues but this is no place for this.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i guess we cannot stop people to invest to these types of schemes, even if there are like a lot of proof that these types of "investments" are scams
people will never learn, i guess

You already posted your warning/threat on the first page of our topic. Everyone here gets the message. Continuing spamming your copy/paste threats all over the board just makes you look like a desperate troll to say the least, not only that with your continuous spam and cross-posts you are breaking the very rules of this forum therefore your activities will be reported to the moderator. I believe everyone here have had enough of you, enough of your threats and the fact you are taking advantage of your feedback status to abuse the trust rating system. If anyone would ever need any kind of financial advice from you I am sure they would ask you for it. Let me remind you this is an investor-based section of a public forum, people have their right to decide where to post and what to do with their Bitcoins without worrying about someone damaging their reputation, I am sure they don't want you to be their judge or advocate either.      

I am pretty sure only scammers had enough of it, cause is getting harder to get suckers =(
Scammers also used to try and make alternates to ownself support or bump their threads, but now with his constant tagging around.
It's pretty hard for scammers here to bull their sht than before. (No1 is going to believe newbies sht or a thread full of red trust, if he/she believes in it, good luck.)
Lastly, I can understand u scammers are trying hard to 'portray' him as troll or spam, cause he is such a big threat to you guys.

Anyway, good luck to suckers who are going to believe this 'professional' bitcoin earner platform.

I believe that when you're calling someone a scammer you should at least have some sort of proof or evidence to back up your assumptions, otherwise it's just famacidal libel. Just because we have provided this platform doesn't make us scammers, does it? This place belongs to members of the community and they call the shots. Everyone here is fully aware of the risks and perfectly understands how this works. Earners help each other to achieve profits, we get our fee, everyone's happy. That's it.

Let me remind you again this is an investor-based section of a public forum, people have their right to decide where to post and what to do with their Bitcoins without worrying about someone damaging their reputation for no reason.     

I agree this place belongs to members of community and they call the shot.
That's why u can see no1 gives a sht to your thread.

Just you are too stupid... all understand that is HYIP and the risks of participation in these programs. It is industry of gambling for investors. And for many people - it is fun and profitable. But, of course, here are present poor gays as you (criptodevil, opmac, james.lent, steve_tou and so on...) - who's all time cry and cry about scams... just are stupid users!  Grin So... it is NORMAL for you.
FYX

You already posted your warning/threat on the first page of our topic. Everyone here gets the message. Continuing spamming your copy/paste threats all over the board just makes you look like a desperate troll to say the least, not only that with your continuous spam and cross-posts you are breaking the very rules of this forum therefore your activities will be reported to the moderator. I believe everyone here have had enough of you, enough of your threats and the fact you are taking advantage of your feedback status to abuse the trust rating system. If anyone would ever need any kind of financial advice from you I am sure they would ask you for it. Let me remind you this is an investor-based section of a public forum, people have their right to decide where to post and what to do with their Bitcoins without worrying about someone damaging their reputation, I am sure they don't want you to be their judge or advocate either.      

I am pretty sure only scammers had enough of it, cause is getting harder to get suckers =(
Scammers also used to try and make alternates to ownself support or bump their threads, but now with his constant tagging around.
It's pretty hard for scammers here to bull their sht than before. (No1 is going to believe newbies sht or a thread full of red trust, if he/she believes in it, good luck.)
Lastly, I can understand u scammers are trying hard to 'portray' him as troll or spam, cause he is such a big threat to you guys.

Anyway, good luck to suckers who are going to believe this 'professional' bitcoin earner platform.

I believe that when you're calling someone a scammer you should at least have some sort of proof or evidence to back up your assumptions, otherwise it's just famacidal libel. Just because we have provided this platform doesn't make us scammers, does it? This place belongs to members of the community and they call the shots. Everyone here is fully aware of the risks and perfectly understands how this works. Earners help each other to achieve profits, we get our fee, everyone's happy. That's it.

Let me remind you again this is an investor-based section of a public forum, people have their right to decide where to post and what to do with their Bitcoins without worrying about someone damaging their reputation for no reason.     

I agree this place belongs to members of community and they call the shot.
That's why u can see no1 gives a sht to your thread.
FYX
FYX

Pages:
Jump to: