Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 BitVideo.club - Earn Bitcoins By Watching Videos + BCT Bonus + More 🔥 - page 3. (Read 2684 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
The pay rate depends on the offer value. Some can go up to 100,000 Satoshi.
Does that mean the offer value may not go beyond 100k satoshis?

Well, good luck with your site though. Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
login - aleqniko

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I like the initiative, it is a very good way for newbies to earn their first satoshis. The interface is modern and sleek and the level system keep us perseverent. The pay is a little low, but where it isn't?   Cheesy  Wish you good luck!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
Username:luna52
Thanks.
There are no more offers available at the moment.  Undecided
Activity: 6
Activity: 26
Username:raspirator
Thanks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Invalid Airdrop code. It has been fully redeemed or expired.
But I'll write a nickname) iozver
Thanks
P.S. But he came    WEHTBA
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
MinuteStaff added as a NEW Clickwall!  Cheesy
Post your BitVideo username here to receive eextra bonus BVC!
Registered a while ago also claimed the airdrop pretty neat website username = illusioN thank you.

Thank you!

Good luck with your project, just registered and earned 500 BCT. Hope you add more revenue streams.
Username: Freelancer76

More will be added in the future.

Post your BitVideo username here to receive extra bonus BVC!
Username: coach
Good job on this site,  I wish that you would remove the faucet captcha though as there's already one on the shortlink.

It has been removed! Check out our latest update.

Username:prettymie
Thanks.

Added.

What is this BVC, is it a distinct cryptocurrency or a point system in your site? If its a point system, what is the changeable ratio between bvc and btc? If it is a distinct cryptocurrency, does it have its own wallet or is it based on Waves or Ethereum tokens?

BVC is a point system and the exchange ratio is based on the BTC/USD price. You can see the live rate on the withdraw page.

thansk looks good really much offerwalls
 iam also doing some offers on moonbitocin from time to time
now there is a new scource Tongue

kind regards

Thank you! Post your username for a bonus.

Honestly your website is nothing more than a simple website where you have added offerwalls. It is not the thing that the name say it is. At least I cant find any video on the website to look at and get paid. Most of offerwalls need to make a payment to complete. The only good thing is the faucet but even than is not the best. That is my honest opinion. It is nothing more than a simple website where you added popular offerwalls. Nothing special

Videos can be found by clicking "Watch".

The pay rate is somewhat too small, so shouldn't you create this thread in Micro Earnings instead?

Also why use this BVC thing? how is the value of BVC determined?
I thought the "BVC" was Beavercoin... but, I was wrong :O

The pay rate depends on the offer value. Some can go up to 100,000 Satoshi.

BVC user name : cherry yu

thanks

Added.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
BVC user name : cherry yu

thanks
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
The pay rate is somewhat too small, so shouldn't you create this thread in Micro Earnings instead?

I thought the "BVC" was Beavercoin... but, I was wrong :O
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
Honestly your website is nothing more than a simple website where you have added offerwalls. It is not the thing that the name say it is. At least I cant find any video on the website to look at and get paid. Most of offerwalls need to make a payment to complete. The only good thing is the faucet but even than is not the best. That is my honest opinion. It is nothing more than a simple website where you added popular offerwalls. Nothing special
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
thansk looks good really much offerwalls
 iam also doing some offers on moonbitocin from time to time
now there is a new scource Tongue

kind regards

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
What is this BVC, is it a distinct cryptocurrency or a point system in your site? If its a point system, what is the changeable ratio between bvc and btc? If it is a distinct cryptocurrency, does it have its own wallet or is it based on Waves or Ethereum tokens?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Username:prettymie
Thanks.
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Trader
Username: coach
Good job on this site,  I wish that you would remove the faucet captcha though as there's already one on the shortlink.
Activity: 386
Hello fellow miners
Good luck with your project, just registered and earned 500 BCT. Hope you add more revenue streams.
Username: Freelancer76
Merit: 252
Post your BitVideo username here to receive eextra bonus BVC!
Registered a while ago also claimed the airdrop pretty neat website username = illusioN thank you.
I signed up and i claimed the 500 free BVC. Thanks.

Whilst the site has lots of potential in my opinion and the UI for the user is excellent, i'm still a bit baffled why the maximum withdrawal daily is only 10000 BVC which equates to around 6000 satoshi? Isn't that a bit little?

Thanks for your support! The limits are currently in place to ensure the stability of our site as we are new. As you complete more offers, you will level up and limits will increase. We have 10 levels. However, this limits will be raised or removed in time to come. Rest assured we are here to stay and contribute to the Bitcoin community.

The value of BVC is based on the BTC/USD rate and updates automatically. Please refer to the Withdraw page for the current rate. All BVC are converted instantly to BTC upon withdrawal.
Pages:
Jump to: